Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

copped on eastbay with 20% giftcard, 15% bing and free shipping. 102.50 shipped, I'll take that even if they'll be around for a while.

Good Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
math was off, came out to 97.50 shipped. I would highly suggest purchasing a giftcard for 20% off from eastbay to buy these.
And remember when you buy the gift card, use Fatwallet.com to get an extra 6%. On $500, that is a free $30 in your pocket. Times like this reallymake the Eastbay Gold Account shine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

on the fence with these
If you don't feel like copping after seeing this pic then dont get em
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

the quality is RIDICULOUS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That lace job looks so stupid, at least use the next two eyelets....and what's with people tucking their pants behind the tongue of shoes? Looks ridiculous.
shut up!
laugh.gif

i think they should still be avail..... think bout it most people are lookin fr the space jams... and its a gen release ... even on the bay they are sellingfor retail so... my guess will be yeah...

copped on eastbay with 20% giftcard, 15% bing and free shipping. 102.50 shipped, I'll take that even if they'll be around for a while.

hey you got a good price. They will sit for now since the sj's are dropping. I bet they take off due to the people now able to get the sj's. they willend up being a concellation prize. if you wear anything bigger than a 10 these will sit but not for long. 102 will bet any sales price these may see. these area og color way.

To My DMV Heads Anybody Know If Stores Are Opening Today To Releases These Or Are They Staying $!+% Because Of The Snow

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Copped off swoosh for 95.00 Shipped with 2 day shipping from acode i got for being a "great customer"... I copped an 11 for a fellow NTer, a 9 for me, and meant to only get 1 size 8 for my wife but accidentally got 2! So if anyone wants that extra pair of size 8 i didnt mean to buy shoot me a PM...illgive i to you for 110.00 Shipped

MODS please delete my post not trying to resell them just trying to lookout for a fellow NTer with the swoosh disco minus the shipping to them since it was free shipping to me
Good looks Frank
Always coming through
pimp.gif

People sleeping on these only because the XI's come out in a few days..... Im guessing people dont have enough money to buy shoes.

I say after the XI's these will sell much better then RD.

Im still happy with my pairs.

OG's can rest for a while now.

I tried these on the other day and man these are fire....I mean the reds are a little off but besides that the shoe is the opposite of h2o

got this early this morning at a local spot for $96 no tax
pimp.gif
they only gotlimited stock but i got lucky enough to get the last 10.5
roll.gif

f85264c3cfaae751cc2593d56b69be8d9420fba9.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom