Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

snowing hard in the DMV, ima tell my mother to cop them for me for christmas. im copping 2 pairs of sj

walked in to finishline this morning got my size 13 and was gone... no one else there. kinda relieved and kinda disappointed at the same time that i was theONLY one there... oh well, these are very nice!

Woke up at 6:35 am got to my local house of hoops @ Galleria/Houston about 7:00 am no one there, just employees, got my size 11 and even had the chance to pickout the best pair- with no glue stains/factory defects. This should be a easy shoe to get here in Houston.

NTLV only had 5 people when i showed up....which is a good thing.....very pleased with the overall quality of the shoe and finally checked a grail off my list

Ehh, was about to head out today, but then didn't want to risk my life with the snow.
ohwell.gif

Headin out right now to go pick up a pair..
Lookin forward to a discount but if not I can wait and just cop later.

got mine this morning...thank god my spot had a few pairs of 8.5 cuz i had to pick and choose which ones looked the nicest..there was a defect (dent, paintchip, deformity) in every shoe...smh

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

got mine this morning...thank god my spot had a few pairs of 8.5 cuz i had to pick and choose which ones looked the nicest..there was a defect (dent, paint chip, deformity) in every shoe...smh
That's a good thing. Means there will be some b-grades to hit the outlets.

Hopefully.

Originally Posted by Seven30

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

If these are still around by Dec.30th-31st time frame, I'll cop. If they aren't, guess it wasn't mean't to be.

That's How I'm feelin
same here, I just got an eBay account so Im all in on that
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

For those wondering aout the gc/bing.com deal.

1. Buy a 150 gc from eastbay for $120 when using the 20% off gc coupon
2. Purchase the XIIs using the giftcard and bing.com (another 22.50)
3. Comes out to 97.50 if you are a part of eastbay gold club since you get free shipping.

the coupon code for GCs is on the eastbay website. even though it says you can't use the GC before the 25th, you actually can.

Back
Top Bottom