Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm in the DMV stuck in a snow storm.....I'm gonna make it to get em today somehow...gotta have em today

relax
ohwell.gif
take your time cause this will be on shelves for awhile
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm in the DMV stuck in a snow storm.....I'm gonna make it to get em today somehow...gotta have em today

relax
ohwell.gif
take your time cause this will be on shelves for a while
tired.gif

I ain't worried about em sitten....I been lookin forward to these like most people are lookin forward to the space jams.....I just want em...not worriedabout a sell out!!

man what a mess....we had hella snow.....i ended up going anyway because my dad got a big truck so it was okay....then i got my pair and the shoes got scuffsand the laces got red dye on em....so i took em back and got a new pair and even the new pair got some red dye on the laces...but it is what it is...im justgonna clean the laces...other than that these are beautiful.....the quality of the shoe itself is surprisingly good...i would say just as good as my 03 pair

Just copped mine... drove threw all the snow for them..... I couldnt wait to open the box and the quality did not disappoint!!!!

I think they are selling real nice the dude at house of hoops in dallas said they sold atleast 50 pairs and they got alot in i dont think this will be aroundin january just got to get this overhyped space jam mess out of the way no disrespect to anyone

for anybody looking for a pair in the DMV, I just copped at the Foot Locker off Old Branch Ave. the snow sucks, but they were open and nobody is braving theweather
wink.gif
. be safe out there though, this snow is no joke

Finishline was supposed to open at 7, got there about 6:50. Just one other person there. Waited and waited still no sign of finishline employees. By 8 therewas a fair crowd of people and an employee that didnt have the key. Look downstairs and a guy says champs is open and no on is in there, I run down to champsand get my size 13. Not 2 bad. Not looking forward to next week tho!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I think they are selling real nice the dude at house of hoops in dallas said they sold atleast 50 pairs and they got alot in i dont think this will be around in january just got to get this overhyped space jam mess out of the way no disrespect to anyone

dude theres no House of Hoops in Dallas you probably meant Houston
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

We need to strart seeing receipts for these "discount" claims.........
QFT, happens every time....

These are still on nike.com in a lot of sizes for those looking... I'm passing, but strangely I feel like I shouldnt...
With all the quality issues going on with other *cough<Space Jam>cough* releases, and this being an OG colorway, I feel like I'm missing something.All the pics I've seen in here show above average quality for Brand Jordan, I just don't do red that much and my collection is already well stoccedwith Bulls colorways, more than I care to possess.... if these continue to be available and at these VERY DECENT costs, I must just have to grab these for thesake of OG colorways.... I wish all Retros were releasing like this; good quality, even better prices....
glasses.gif

HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO THE NONFLASH SWOOSH for this shoe?
A request from UpandComing32

I think they are selling real nice the dude at house of hoops in dallas said they sold atleast 50 pairs and they got alot in i dont think this will be around in january just got to get this overhyped space jam mess out of the way no disrespect to anyone

ohwell.gif

HOHDallas3.jpg

Almost a month ago, a new House of Hoops location opened up in Hyattsville,Maryland. Well, it seems as if these House of Hoops locations are spreading like wildfire because this Saturday, yet another one will be having its grandopening- this time in Dallas, Texas. The store will be located in East Town Mall. An event will be held on that Saturday November 21, 2009 from 4-6pm that ishighlighted by the appearance of "the Matrix," Shawn Marion of the Dallas Mavericks. Local celebrities DJ Sallis and Cat Daddy will also be on hand.So make sure you check it out if you're around the area, especially since these grand openings are usually accompanied by special sneakerreleases.

HOHDallas1.jpg

HOHDallas2.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i need you to be for sure that you know what you are talking about next time there is no way in the world i would get Dallas and Houston mixed upgiven the fact that i was inside the place just down the street
wink.gif

good thing i'm getting over being sick right now, i'll pick mines up later. i have a feeling these will not sell out immediately at my footlocker

ohwell.gif

HOHDallas3.jpg

Almost a month ago, a new House of Hoops location opened up in Hyattsville, Maryland. Well, it seems as if these House of Hoops locations are spreading like wildfire because this Saturday, yet another one will be having its grand opening- this time in Dallas, Texas. The store will be located in East Town Mall. An event will be held on that Saturday November 21, 2009 from 4-6pm that is highlighted by the appearance of "the Matrix," Shawn Marion of the Dallas Mavericks. Local celebrities DJ Sallis and Cat Daddy will also be on hand. So make sure you check it out if you're around the area, especially since these grand openings are usually accompanied by special sneaker releases.

HOHDallas1.jpg

HOHDallas2.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i need you to be for sure that you know what you are talking about next time there is no way in the world i would get Dallas and Houston mixed up given the fact that i was inside the place just down the street
wink.gif

gee wiz buddy didn't mean to hurt your feelings my bad
frown.gif
i guesstheres one in dallas now
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

HOHDallas3.jpg

Almost a month ago, a new House of Hoops location opened up in Hyattsville, Maryland. Well, it seems as if these House of Hoops locations are spreading like wildfire because this Saturday, yet another one will be having its grand opening- this time in Dallas, Texas. The store will be located in East Town Mall. An event will be held on that Saturday November 21, 2009 from 4-6pm that is highlighted by the appearance of "the Matrix," Shawn Marion of the Dallas Mavericks. Local celebrities DJ Sallis and Cat Daddy will also be on hand. So make sure you check it out if you're around the area, especially since these grand openings are usually accompanied by special sneaker releases.

HOHDallas1.jpg

HOHDallas2.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i need you to be for sure that you know what you are talking about next time there is no way in the world i would get Dallas and Houston mixed up given the fact that i was inside the place just down the street
wink.gif

gee wiz buddy didn't mean to hurt your feelings my bad
frown.gif
i guess theres one in dallas now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its all love bro

Back
Top Bottom