Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

got my yesterday
happy.gif
and quality on these are suprisingly good
pimp.gif

f85264c3cfaae751cc2593d56b69be8d9420fba9.pjpg

Got mine saturday around 12 noon. Friend of mine was able to get me his discount at champs. Loving them. I think they didnt sell well because people arefocused on the Jams being that they coming out less than a week after these. A lot of people are planning to pick these up after the Jams. I was going to dothe same until the discount came up. Beautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

got mine on swoosh just now. a great way to lead into xmas. i've worn my flu games maybe 7 times. love those just as much.

were they marked down on there?

I guess these are random with how well they sold. I'm in Brooklyn and wanted a second pair from a chain store in case they sold well, and if theydidn't I have 30 days to return them for a refund and sniff out a deal somewhere else. I woke up about 11:30am ...and 4 local spots (a Modells / 2Footlockers / Footaction) all were sold out of size 9 (among other sizes). Copped a 9.5 and figured I'd try to swap it at the Staten Island mall later onin the day when I did more Xmas shopping...the mall was stockpiled with them and said they hadn't sold well at all.

Dammit, anyone with a swoosh acount wana hook me up? Looking for a sz 12 in these. Will pay for shipping

Dammit, anyone with a swoosh acount wana hook me up? Looking for a sz 12 in these. Will pay for shipping

i went to my local mall yesterday morrn'in and copped a size 10 the quality on these are pretty close to the ones i had back in the 8thgrade(96-97)
pimp.gif
jb was on point wit these man!!!!!!1

I got my pair just now with my home boys discount @ footlocker...$105.00 FTW....now its space jam time...lol...and oh yeah my pair is NICE..no errors anywhereon the shoe

i paid retail 165 tax included but i am going to look around and try and get them for less because i kind of feel like its alot. Especially when i got to pay175 for XIs in a couple days. Anyone that can hook me up with a sz13 for less than retail hit me up.

You guys are lucky in getting for under retail. I'm trying to get the sj first. I'll try to get these next week.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

got my yesterday
happy.gif
and quality on these are suprisingly good
pimp.gif

f85264c3cfaae751cc2593d56b69be8d9420fba9.pjpg

i must agree, although im still passing, these turned out better than i expected. stopped by the mall and checked em out yesterday, white leather looks andfeels good, but only complaint is the red material and midsole feels cheap for somereason. which kinda makes it ODD...

good materials on top and "suspect" materials on bottom... Jordan Brand always got their eyes WIDE OPEN
nerd.gif
TO CUTTING CORNERS
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

on the fence with these
If you don't feel like copping after seeing this pic then dont get em
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

2le3pqu.jpg

the quality is RIDICULOUS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That lace job looks so stupid, at least use the next two eyelets....and what's with people tucking their pants behind the tongue of shoes? Looks ridiculous.
Shut the !%%$ up... thats the way I rock them idiot.
laugh.gif

Don't sweat it big dreams. I don 'em very similar to the way you personalized them.

You got Joe Republican tryna dictate how folks should wear their apparel.

Horrible suggestion to use every lacelet.

May as well point us the direction to Button-Your-Polo-To-The-Neck-Ville, USA.

A lot of people don't have a keen sense of urban fashion and will knock those for wearing
it like such.

They mad cuz they look corny in their J's.

^^ i wouldnt say lacing up all eyelets + putting your pant OVER your shoes is Corny.... lol but to each their own i suppose.

ilike to lace up all eyelets b/c i dont like the long laces hangin. + pants over tongue = overall CLEANER and more mature look imo.

and btw born and raised in URBAN San FRancisco. if u were about toflame LOL

Everyone who is asking for someone to hook you up, you might want to edit your post. I got suspended way back for posting that kind of stuff in this forum.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by khadafi252

got mine on swoosh just now. a great way to lead into xmas. i've worn my flu games maybe 7 times. love those just as much.

were they marked down on there?

They $90 on SWOOSH

Does swoosh still have a fsr? If so im really suprised they arnt movin so quick

And to think this could have been the cdp last year
grin.gif

Just added a 100 pair of size 11.5 to my cart on ebay.
laugh.gif
Oh how timeshave changed, 5 yrs ago a OG colorway would be gone in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom