Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I just placed my order for these.

$120 plus 7 bucks for 2 day shipping, Cant beat that.

Thanks to those who told us about the 20% off gift card.
pimp.gif

I should have them on Thursday, just before Christmas.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

These have sold better than all the 12s. They havent sold great because everyone is making sure they get their hands of the space jams. They will be flying out
of stores after christmas.

i agree once people realize they can't get a pair of Jams these would be a nice consolation prize
tired.gif
so iam going to cop me another pair before the mad dash
grin.gif

I already have 2 pairs on layaway... Will be picking up a 3rd pair while Im home in WI. (gotta wait till the SJs are COVERED tho)

paid retail for mines, whatever. i'm extremely satisfied with these shoes. i wanted these more than i want the Space Jams.

Got em for $80. Bought air max 2009 with 50% off and returned for xii's had a little left over from the return cause the 2009 is $160 so jus added littlecash to get my son a pair also. These are nice nd great quality. I'm very surprised!! Wish I could get another pair. But spacejams of course!!!!

got mines on release day at Footlocker......... I love em! These were my favorite XII's dat I never had. Gettin another pair after Christmas once I cop 2pairs of these Space Jams...

laugh.gif
DownyBoy wrote:

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by TheWealth

3thaman wrote:
laugh.gif
Oh how times have changed, 5 yrs ago a OG colorway would be gone in 15 minutes.

So true.

even a year ago
Its also timing in relation to the Spacejam release.

Eh, back in 01 heat was releasing in bunches, even on the same weekend. I damn near got divorced during the XI period.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

laugh.gif
DownyBoy wrote:

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by TheWealth

3thaman wrote:
laugh.gif
Oh how times have changed, 5 yrs ago a OG colorway would be gone in 15 minutes.

So true.

even a year ago
Its also timing in relation to the Spacejam release.

Eh, back in 01 heat was releasing in bunches, even on the same weekend. I damn near got divorced during the XI period.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
thats actually understandable

I think these will be all over ebay for lower prices in a few months to a year. I been picking up the 07 VIIIs for under 100 each during the last week

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

These have sold better than all the 12s. They havent sold great because everyone is making sure they get their hands of the space jams. They will be flying out
of stores after christmas.

i agree once people realize they can't get a pair of Jams these would be a nice consolation prize
tired.gif
so iam going to cop me another pair before the mad dash
grin.gif

I already have 2 pairs on layaway... Will be picking up a 3rd pair while Im home in WI. (gotta wait till the SJs are COVERED tho)
where they do layaway at? i need to hold a pair that way till i get my SJs

think these will be all over ebay for lower prices in a few months to a year. I been picking up the 07 VIIIs for under 100 each during the last week
Agreed, along with the SJ XI (not as low but no where near what it will be next week).

Like someone above said, "these are everyone's favorite XII that they never had"
Great retro and such a clean shoe. Thanks JB for actually listening to your core fans on this one! Well done.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

In the works for a second pair by the weekend!

Word. I got my 1st pair for 140 shipped like a week before RD, ima try to cop on the low after christmas.

Back
Top Bottom