Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

^^^^That pic is...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....ive been wearin these(grails) all day....man i love these shoes soooooooomuch.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

spend $120 on a $150 email gift card from eastbay.
use bing.com and save 22.50 when u purchase your xii.
thats $97.50+7.50 shipping or something like that but thats all i did bro.
I heard the gift cards are not good to use until after the 25th though?

That's just what I heard.
nerd.gif
Eastbay says that every year and every year they're lying...at least its worked for me every time.

The quality is these is soooo far ahead of my CDP Taxi XII's its rediculous smh

Hopefully I can say the same thing about the Space Jams on Wednesday...

Have yet to go to the mall to check these out in person today due to the snow here in jersey but maybe tomm or Monday I'll go..hopefully these sit forawhile wit all releases coming up this week. But so far fro
the pixs looks real good!

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

16hj81z.jpg

I remember somebody PS'ing their idea for the 11/12 pack last year.....these two were in the design. I thought how utterly awesome it would be knowing I would never be lucky enough to own these two gems. Funny how things change in 12 months.

pimp.gif

Way to end the year/decade JB.

Finally making my exit from the game tho'.
This is what the CDP was SUPPOSED TO AND SHOULD'VE BEEN LAST YEAR JB!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to say that and it would have been better for$310, but I'm just happy seeing them come out. These 2 releasing back to back plus all the gift buying really hurts the wallet this year
eyes.gif

Ok so I ordered my giftcard from Eastbay but now how do I get the added discount on bing.com. I just hope Eastbay has enough 13s to last until my email gcarrives. Otherwise Ima be screwed cuz I still have my finishline order processing and I don't want all that money out.

Can anyone explain how to get the 20% off gift card? I've been trying to get it to work. They are also charging $24.99 for shipping.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

16hj81z.jpg

I remember somebody PS'ing their idea for the 11/12 pack last year.....these two were in the design. I thought how utterly awesome it would be knowing I would never be lucky enough to own these two gems. Funny how things change in 12 months.

pimp.gif

Way to end the year/decade JB.

Finally making my exit from the game tho'.

Dayyuuumm that's a great picture. I was just starting to question myself on needing both, but I will be heading to the mall shortly.

Great end to the year indeed. Mike greedy as hell for releasing them days apart though.
mad.gif

i got one this morning for $96 no tax
happy.gif
, but now i want anotherpair
eyes.gif
but from the looks of it ima have to pay full retail thisaround
frown.gif
almost every store in my area has this in fsr btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

Can anyone explain how to get the 20% off gift card? I've been trying to get it to work. They are also charging $24.99 for shipping.

no more 20% off gift card. pretty sure they did this because everyone was buying giftcards to use on jordans

i still have a pair of og's ds so i am not pressed to copp at retail but i will be getting a pair also,

we got hit with almost 3 feet of snow here in b-more so i am sure these are still everywhere and

they are still everywhere online so i am sure i will be able to copp on sale just like the rising suns and flu games..........................peace

The gc thing Still works I just did I like 2 hours ago. I did an email gift card for 300 and it came to 240 flatout!

uyyy, 20% off on gift cards ended tonight at 12am because the code will expire. the code is [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMEB9G2C. it should show the discount when you are ready to checkout[/font]
with bing, i believe the eastbay discount is 15% off, but it cannot be combined with this code. use it when you go to purchase the shoes

to receive this discount you must sign up with bing, use their link to eastbay and purchase. you will get your money back in 60 days.

also make sure you also sign up with quicken cash back and ebates, both of them will give you 5% each

Originally Posted by lalo1333

uyyy, 20% off on gift cards ended tonight at 12am because the code will expire. the code is [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMEB9G2C. it should show the discount when you are ready to checkout[/font]
with bing, i believe the eastbay discount is 15% off, but it cannot be combined with this code. use it when you go to purchase the shoes

to receive this discount you must sign up with bing, use their link to eastbay and purchase. you will get your money back in 60 days.

also make sure you also sign up with quicken cash back and ebates, both of them will give you 5% each
wait, to which do you stack the quicken to? I know it can't be used with bing. Enlighten me if u may

am i the only one who thinks quality is terrible, i looked at 3 pairs in the store and all of them have major flaws im talking like visible stuff, i found apair that looked good till i got them home and relized the inside of the right looks like somebody took a razor to it and my cdp 12's are way more comfy

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

am i the only one who thinks quality is terrible, i looked at 3 pairs in the store and all of them have major flaws im talking like visible stuff, i found a pair that looked good till i got them home and relized the inside of the right looks like somebody took a razor to it and my cdp 12's are way more comfy

Yes

^^^Mine were excelent no chipped paint, no cracked cf, no glue stains. Just about as good as a shoe gets for $150 no complaints from me

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

on the fence with these
If you don't feel like copping after seeing this pic then dont get em
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

2le3pqu.jpg

the quality is RIDICULOUS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That lace job looks so stupid, at least use the next two eyelets....and what's with people tucking their pants behind the tongue of shoes? Looks ridiculous.
Shut the !%%$ up... thats the way I rock them idiot.
laugh.gif

Got off work @ 6pm.. walked in and copped.. got the flu games for my bro too and was in and out.. paint looked like crap but hey.. merry xmas lol

Back
Top Bottom