Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Will be picking these up with the 50% off of the employment discount .....
anybody know's when is the next 50% off at footlocker????

need hookup on a size 11. if not i'm tempted to pay retail. i want to get the kobe v's too. made extra money this weekend so i wanna spend money lol.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

What sizes are left on Swoosh?

sizes 7-18 lol FSR for $90
Hook it up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
need some JAMS
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
2rz8a2o.jpg

IF ANYONE with a SWOOSH account can hook me up with a 9.5-10, i would appreciate it, and i WILL TIP. If you live in the Bay Area that would be even BETTER!
PM ME

This release seems like a sleeper... I'm just not into Bulls colorways but if these can be scooped at a discount, I would like to cop....

Originally Posted by tz85

why are people so cheap just go pay full price smh

Because people only want to spend full price on a hyped shoe. That's the way things have changed.

If I like a shoe, I would spend the money. I hate having to ask for handouts, and/or waiting for a price reduction.

tz85 that makes no sense. So you would rather spend $100's on a sneaker that you can find on sale? You obviously don't know how to budget your money,SMFH.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by tz85

why are people so cheap just go pay full price smh

indifferent.gif

Why Pay $150 when you can Easily Pay $90 with the proper connects?....

so true... still sitting everywhere
If I can get a discount on something why not get it and save some cash.... U may need it for something else
eyes.gif

I want 'em, but I knew these had "sale rack" written all over 'em...I'll be waiting another month or so to drop down like the RisingSun's did

FSR still sittin at berkeley mall in goldsboro nc, footlocker and footaction

ima pay the fuggin retail tomorrow, too hot to let asit, i dont care

Back
Top Bottom