Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I just ordered a pair off Eastbay with a 20% off GC, and Bing, plus free shipping. I guess this is my consolation prize for not getting my Space Jams yet.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dtb00201

12s might be one of the best jordan releases for the simple fact that most people like them, but they dont sell for very high...its a beautiful thing

this, im going to try and get some taxis, 2003 blk reds, white blues, and some playoff xii's again when my money is looking right

Taxis - $180-200
'03 Blk/Red - $250
'04 White/FBlue - $240-250
Playoffs - $250

That's gonna be an expense return.
eek.gif

I'm only really looking to buy some playoffs again, and a pair of '03 Blk/Red, which I've never owned in my life.
frown.gif

i know i can get taxi's for $130-140 off two people i know
blk reds ill probably end up spending $180-190 tops
white blues around $180-190 tops as well
playoffs probably in the $210-220 range

ill hold out until i get the price i want and im patient when it comes to looking for badly listed ebay auctions or people desperate to sell right away.

I wore my 12's today for the 1st time and they are Fire. I like em alot. They look real good and the quality is good. I wore my Space Jams yesterday andthey didn't feel as good they didn't hurt but were just stiff as hell. Gotta break em in a little. But these will be seeing alot more action than theJams.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

How does the Bing process work? I may order these today.

You use it and they put the cashback in your account. After 60 days you can have a check sent, or it put into your bank account or PayPal account.

Sellin better already....gotta buddy that's a mgr at a store that said he sold 6 pair since 10 am this morning....before the sj's he only sold 1 pairand that was to me ...lol.....I was really hoping to get a second pair on the 30 in a couple of weeks..

Back
Top Bottom