Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

^ lol damn on the compolaints but im sure theyll still be sold out and the main ppl *****in will be copping
not me no way
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

dis regard my post count NT, i've been here, maybe not too long but i'll ezplain myself. let me just start off by saying what everybody in their right mind is saying, these retroes is garbage, off-shape, not the same etc, karma is a btch right? (huh????) oh my bad, i forgot to refresh your memory, don't you remember the kid a while back that did his first post on the OG 12's.....and he started bragging about its glorifying status and that he wished that they wouldn't make a retro because then everybody and they momma would have them. and then he went on to ask if anybody had them and that if they agreeed with him on his thoughts.....but nooooooo, NT wanted to hate and bash the "noob" and begged for his banishment. yeah that's me you ignorant fools, ha ha you even had the nerve to say my og's were fake!!! yeah right im far from fakes like i told you, but wait who listens to a "noob"....dont underestimate me just because of my low post count, you guys cried for my banishment, begged for lockdowns on my topics, flamed me like you knew me, and theatened me, well there you go, what goes around, comes around, that why you guys are gettin cheap off-shape retro 12's from JB, ha ha, look at my link, thats me in front my OG 12's, up close and personel so tell me what's fake about this time mr know-it-all punks.......aaaaaahh now that i got that off my chest, what's up NT!!!, i told y'all to go hell but what was i thinking, we're already there with all this garbage out, fusions after fusions, six rings in rainbow colors, retroes with cheap made materials, carpet suede, fake nubuck, degraded leather, loss of confort, damn the list goes on numbered jordans getting worse after year ( ex: 2k9) etc, bottom line JB doesn't care anymore folks, its all about the money to them now, its like we raising a kid hella good but then he grows up to be greedy and cheap in return, in other words, WE raised jordan brand to its fame and glory by buying there products and supporting them all these years, we gave so much to them (as in money) and in return they've grown up to be greedy with the grail jordans we really want, and if they do produce the ones we like, they make them cheap with effortless material. and we're still buying it!!!! thats the problem, by doing that your telling JB in a financial manner that there still doing ok, what we need to do is boycott untill they give us what we really want and made in the materials as good as we spend our money on, not payless quality like it is now a days. but of course sneaker heads like me are are only a small percentage of the general consumer society and we're only strong in numbers...........

note: you have to copy and paste that link on the address bar, i dont know how to straight up upload the picture on here

Shut it

Originally Posted by Daver

Something new for everyone to complain about. Yes the shape is off but at least it's true to original color. I'll cop and retire my 97s for a while.

C'mon on man it looks a banana!!
alien.gif

I'm going to copp one of my favorite colorways...I have the OG Taxis and Playoffs I missed these when they came out the first time...for those saying theshape is way off what do you expect they are RETROS and not ONE retro has been exact to shape to the OG. The Black/White playoff XIIs that came out in 2004were no where near the OG shape, materials, paints, weight. So take the Retros for what they are Retros.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Im copping RELEASE THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN DANGIT
yes. i want the playoff CWs

these white/red CWs are decent though. with some black laces
pimp.gif

oh goodness something new for everyone to complain and moan about...the shape LOL....o well while yall complain consider em copped easy

the shape complaint is something i dont understand. I had the OGs, not a big deal to me. mine will be used to ball in.

those pics are awesome, cant wait to get mine.

sick! im coppin me these regardless of the difference between the OG. how long has it been? over 10 years? of course they're gonna look different.

well these are obviously copped for colorway+jordan number(white/red 12's) reasons..

but damn, I look at these pics, and im just turned off by the shape. I like my CDP 12's and my Nubucks. but these idk, somethings suspect. hopefullythey're better in person.

Always a damn complaint from NT. Shoe could've been exactly true to the OG and someone will point out that the retrohas a red Jumpman on the insole instead of white like the OG.
smh.gif

If they flooded the market like they did with the Nubucks, I'll try to wait and cop on EA.

laugh.gif
damn i could care less if shape is different im pickin up at least 5pairs . if they dont crumble they will last me a lifetime

Back
Top Bottom