Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

The shape just comes from the new Tech. It's bout to be 2010. Why would they move backwards. I love em. but I copped the Rising sun. OG colorways is hard,uncomparable, but I love a white on white. Quality is on point to. '10 summer or '11 summer, flick 'em then, and break collar bones.

they have these jordan 12 white/red up for 140.00 shipped at shoetrends now say date dec 28 and they are known for pushing ship date back if it wasnt like thati would cop anyways anybody who wants them

Yeah Shoetrends is not as great as it used to be. I remember not only were new releases cheaper than retail, but you also got the shoes before the releasedate. There communication (e.g. responding to emails) leaves a lot to be desired.

12's.
pimp.gif

those pix from 2pacalypseNOV are just killer...

Definitely convinced me to cop.

Shoetrends just took 280 from me today.

Ouch.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

ok im sick of ppl complaining about the shape of retros...... if ur a true shoe head u wouldnt care about about lil change n the shoes because to me its no diff.... im getting these because these are the reason i love jays.....i could care less about shape its all about memories

im just sayin

Seriously? SMMFH. LOL. damm Nike loves people like u.
yep

I think I will experiment once I get mine with the laces. Will try a red and a black on there and see which looks better.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they are
Not really, nothing like the OG's

I am assuming the White/Red's have the same sole the Flu Games do....that sole is like the 2003 retros.

g'd darnit ron just sent me a cancellation email. I know i was one of the first to order it wasn't even talked about on here. Damn oh well i triedmore money in my pocket. He shouldn't take all them preorders if he doesn't have the allocation of them? smh

now that the flu games are out...these are the next big hype. Cant wait to get mine. Will def post pics and a review once I get them in.

Back
Top Bottom