Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

yes thats why i didnt buy from shoetrends they are getting bad a lot people are still waiting for the silver half cents
laugh.gif
i will never order from shoetrendsagain by the way people who pre-order from them will be waiting after release to get theirs thats why on his pre-orders he puts all sales final because heknows people dont want to wait and want their money back O well

i dont see anything wrong with the card...first yall complain about not gettin em and then when they bring em back yall say its terrible lol
damn thing has a pic of the shoe on it...whats so terrible About that?

Lookin' forward to this release. I'm gonna pick up these and the blk/gold LeBron VII via my homegirl's discount.
pimp.gif

Anyone else get a refund from shoetrends? Whats going on with them? I ordered from them two different times and both got refunded and I know I was one of thefirst to get my size as soon as it restocked.

ya'll still dealing with shoetrends ive had problems with them at least you got refund to be able to find shoes elsewhere they cancel on me twice when iorder from them and they cancel after shoes officially release and it was too late for me to get the shoes for retail somewhere else i will never deal withthem again their becoming the next osneaker after eggplant release

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i dont see anything wrong with the card...first yall complain about not gettin em and then when they bring em back yall say its terrible lol
Really though??
laugh.gif

Like someone said, it's just as bad as the shoes being screen printed on a t-shirt, it means JB is lazy, and has lost it's creativity, and desire to"WOW" the consumer.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Really though??
laugh.gif

Like someone said, it's just as bad as the shoes being screen printed on a t-shirt, it means JB is lazy, and has lost it's creativity, and desire to "WOW" the consumer.
its a retro card cmon...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ya'll still dealing with shoetrends ive had problems with them at least you got refund to be able to find shoes elsewhere they cancel on me twice when i order from them and they cancel after shoes officially release and it was too late for me to get the shoes for retail somewhere else i will never deal with them again their becoming the next osneaker after eggplant release

What did you just say?
roll.gif

I may be the only person around who's had a good experience with them before but ive never had a problem with shoetrends.

I plan on buying a pair of Black/Grey 1's from them sometime in the near future as well.

Back
Top Bottom