Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

I got the black grey 1s from them with no problems and they answered all my emails.
Not to be redundant seeing we just had a convo about them a few pages back, but id like to chime in and say ive never had a problem withshoetrends in the past as well.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

^ yo riddla can a brother get a hook up on the xii ???
yea sure. as lomg as one more employee will let me use their 30% discount. i will check for you when i go to work today and then let you know. iowe you one for the atlantis penny ii which were
pimp.gif

I've ordered several pairs in the past from shoetrends with no problems. Took a chance on the XII's. I guess we'll see what happens.

shape? i own a pair of OG french blues... but i def like these shapes... looks newer and more durable... i think it's pre dope.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

I said it was a honest mistake, stoopid.

Sorry man...I posted that and saw you made the edit later on. Wasnt trying to start any *##...

as for shoetrends..I have no problems with them either. The only thing I have to say they do not ship that early for sure. They usually ship a day or twoAFTER RD...so if you are not concerned with WHEN you get them...Shoetrends are cool.

SHOULD I COPP THESE WITHIN THE MONTH OF DEC. CAUSE I JUST GOT HOOKED UP WITH $150 WORTH OF FL GIFTCARDS BUT I WAS THINKING OF ADDING $25 WITH IT TO JUST COPPTHE SJ's BUT I WANT THESE TOO BUT I WOULD BE PISSED IF I PAID $150 FOR THESE AND THEN THE PRICE DROP

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SHOULD I COPP THESE WITHIN THE MONTH OF DEC. CAUSE I JUST GOT HOOKED UP WITH $150 WORTH OF FL GIFTCARDS BUT I WAS THINKING OF ADDING $25 WITH IT TO JUST COPP THE SJ's BUT I WANT THESE TOO BUT I WOULD BE PISSED IF I PAID $150 FOR THESE AND THEN THE PRICE DROP

These will not sit like the other 12's these will move fast im getting both so i cant say which one to get

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SHOULD I COPP THESE WITHIN THE MONTH OF DEC. CAUSE I JUST GOT HOOKED UP WITH $150 WORTH OF FL GIFTCARDS BUT I WAS THINKING OF ADDING $25 WITH IT TO JUST COPP THE SJ's BUT I WANT THESE TOO BUT I WOULD BE PISSED IF I PAID $150 FOR THESE AND THEN THE PRICE DROP

Use that cash for the Jams. These will move faster than other XII's, but will not be an instant sell out.

FrencBlue23 wrote:

Use that cash for the Jams. These will move faster than other XII's, but will not be an instant sell out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, you keep believing that!

i seen them today in person. i like how these turned out much better than the cdp xii's.
i'll be getting a pair of these.

i saw them today at my local FL. they look ok in person, but with the release so close to the SJ imma have to pass on this one

Back
Top Bottom