Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

call up nike and explain to them the defect. You send them back the 12s and they give you a product voucher for the retail of the sneaker. Only downside is youcan only use it at nike.

i still want these but spent my dough on 3x sjs....hopefully theyll be on shelves late january...

well the FNL in my city sold out on sunday /employee told me so I had to order them through their web since I had a gift card to use/ these is my second pairhehe

So would I be able to order these through bing.com for eastbay and still use the free shipping code, or will they cancel my cashback?

Originally Posted by Trav T

So would I be able to order these through bing.com for eastbay and still use the free shipping code, or will they cancel my cashback?
Bing would cancel the other codes out. If you join the Gold Club, you get a free hoody and free 3 day shipping for 1 year.

Oh and you get a 25% off coupon and you can use bing with the Gold Club deal. Deal if you ask me.

just got mine in yesterday. the quality on these is real nice! anybody know where i can get another pair for under retail?

I went to 3rd Av in the bronx like a week ago every store had them, i finally decided to go pick these up today, and i went to Dr Jay, Footlocker, VIM and etcthey were all out of my size 9.5 everywhere i went had only sizes 10.5 and up, i finally found them in a random store ... and got them.

So for those who think they will sit in store shelves might wanna think again!

want to ask you guys who already wore it, is this retro still have the Full-Length Zoom Air?

anybody know why these are sitting? is it the quantity jb made or is it just that people arent buying?

Originally Posted by nick0lis

anybody know why these are sitting? is it the quantity jb made or is it just that people arent buying?
I think its both. Plus they also came out like right before the Space jams. I know a lot of people wanted the jams so they didnt risk missing themfor these. I got mine tho.

roll.gif
natenate04 wrote:

Originally Posted by nick0lis

I think its both. Plus they also came out like right before the Space jams. I know a lot of people wanted the jams so they didnt risk missing them for these. I got mine tho.

and people are trying to save money. prices need to be lowered!
i got mine too tho
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom