Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

They were on sale in my store at 69.99 about a week ago, but there at 79.99 now but there included in the friends and family so ur good with that 25% off also.Comes to $60 and some change.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

They were on sale in my store at 69.99 about a week ago, but there at 79.99 now but there included in the friends and family so ur good with that 25% off also. Comes to $60 and some change.

Additional info please . . . . which store specifically PM me if necessary

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by nahcs

a while ago they were on sale at footaction for 69.99... didn't cop because the smallest size they left was 10.5

Which one???? WEbsite ?
nerd.gif

in store

anybody know how much these are right now at footlocker/footaction? i might have somebody get them for me during the FTL employee sale next week

^ neither around me have any; we dont even have a FA in the whole city

I'm waiting for FedEx to bring mine to me from the AZ spot at the top of the page this very instant
nerd.gif

Mine finally came last night around 7.... this is actually my grail I never thought this OG color would retro....very satisfied with the quality and I coppedfrom the Factory Store in Tempe for $88.79 shipped thanks to the hookup at the top of the page....will put one blacc lace in these and go

happy.gif

Mine finally came last night around 7.... this is actually my grail I never thought this OG color would retro....very satisfied with the quality and I copped from the Factory Store in Tempe for $88.79 shipped thanks to the hookup at the top of the page....will put one blacc lace in these and go

happy.gif
Glad you finally got your pair.

Might have to change my laces to black

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Mine finally came last night around 7.... this is actually my grail I never thought this OG color would retro....very satisfied with the quality and I copped from the Factory Store in Tempe for $88.79 shipped thanks to the hookup at the top of the page....will put one blacc lace in these and go

happy.gif
Glad you finally got your pair.

Might have to change my laces to black
Thanks my dude it was something of a long road.... a whole year of waiting and then I got confused about the RD, which I still dont knowofficially.... 3-4 months later I finally grabbed them, at a discount to boot
happy.gif
.... I have the one pair of Jordans that I thought would elude me for years being the OGs run about $1200 and the integrity is questionable on shoesas old as I am.... one grey and one blacc lace I like the look of both

pimp.gif

I finally found these and got them for $55 today. I guess waiting pays off sometimes.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I finally found these and got them for $55 today. I guess waiting pays off sometimes.
smokin.gif
could u point me to the right direction .. need me a sz 10.5 or 11

Originally Posted by CaptainEo22

^i just picked up a pair on ebay for $60. you could check there.

no sir i cant all of these are $90 in my size(12) can i get some direction to the pairs for $55

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

smokin.gif
EA 50% off... my guy called me yesterday all ready to come and grab me and swoop these for $55 with this EA plug... too bad for me I grabbed themfrom the Tempe ES for like $87 shipped ONLY A WEEK AGO....been waiting over 3 months and this is how I get played....
ohwell.gif

I'll say this though if I keep seeing crappy 2009 Space Jams I still might try and get a 2nd pair they are pretty much my grail.... and Brand Jordanactually did them justice on the Retro
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom