Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

I need these, don't care about the laces . . . . can ANYBODY help me in a size 10.5-11 ? ? ? Will pay up to $100-110 including shipping . . . .

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I need these, don't care about the laces . . . . can ANYBODY help me in a size 10.5-11 ? ? ? Will pay up to $100-110 including shipping . . . .

nerd.gif
The much maligned shoetrends.com has them in your size.

Personally I have had good experiences with shoetrends, and I will be ordering a pair of these in size 12 this week from them.

If you have a problem with them and would like to use me as a guinea pig feel free to PM me

http://shoetrends.com/item.asp?PID=1449&CID=38

Thanks, best news I've seen in here all day.

Finally might be able to snag these if I can keep it a secret . . . .

nerd.gif

I copped these + the Blk/green I's + the Jordan I Quai's + DMP V pack + the Doernbecher VI's. I might cop the Space Jam XI's if they lookright.

These were at the Nike Factory Store, Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe Az. I copped for $79. Nike Stores ship also. You just need to call
and see if your size is available. Hope I helped!

5000 S Arizona Mills Cir
Suite 186
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 897-1312

Originally Posted by jumpman623

These were at the Nike Factory Store, Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe Az. I copped for $79. Nike Stores ship also. You just need to call

5000 S Arizona Mills Cir
Suite 186
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 897-1312
If they're there and available... u did more than help... I've come to know it as "doing your Christian duty"

smile.gif

does any one know how t clean the grey parts i used mine for ball one time and got a black mark on them dont wanna use reg. shoe cleaner any help???

5000 S Arizona Mills Cir
Suite 186
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 897-1312

$87 with shipping
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cthakid

does any one know how t clean the grey parts i used mine for ball one time and got a black mark on them dont wanna use reg. shoe cleaner any help???

you killed em' grab another pair bro...thats why i did, i messed up the gray part.......

happy.gif
happy.gif
Got 'em FINALLY.... bulletproof props to the guy with the Nike Factory Storeplug, what a steal

5000 S Arizona Mills Cir
Suite 186
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 897-1312

they dont let you use the F&F with phone orders right?

^Hmm i doubt it since they don't even let employees get discounts through the phone.

Atleast, thats what happened to me last time...

a while ago they were on sale at footaction for 69.99... didn't cop because the smallest size they left was 10.5

Originally Posted by nahcs

a while ago they were on sale at footaction for 69.99... didn't cop because the smallest size they left was 10.5

Which one???? WEbsite ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom