DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

copping these on release day
pimp.gif

These are by far the best shoes dropping from JB between the Black/Reds in Jan. and the White/Reds in June, so I can definitely see them selling out.

Its funny because when I first saw these.. I was all over them.. then I thought I was gonna pass.. now I think I'm gonna go ahead and cop..

so are these gonna be a gr like the black reds? i dont want to get them for retail if can get them for cheap later on like bred 6s

i will probaly double up on these. hopefully i can get both for 30% off, at least one for sure. im lovin the icey sole.

Starting to appreciate these, but I just can get into them like that, pass for me will cop the three anniversary kicks comin out

One of my local Finishlines received there shippments a while back and I was cool with the managers so I got to get a real quick sneak peek at the MS Six Ringz and Oreo VI's. :up:

(Sorry for the big crappy iPhone pic's. I had to peep them out real fast)

246715c.jpg

rsevpu.jpg

9h83nt.jpg

i think i am anticipating these more than any other shoes set to be released this year. Gonna try and cop as many pairs as i can afford.

Nice clean colorway.. these will be copped come March 20th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Samples PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

these are nice , will cop at work for my discount .

first nice retro plus since the stealth Vs.

Back
Top Bottom