DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

looking good everyday...!! def copped!!!
glasses.gif

CITYSOLE has them for 179.00 shipped which for me is only 13.00 over retail which is worth it and have them a little early just ordered my size
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i think i am anticipating these more than any other shoes set to be released this year. Gonna try and cop as many pairs as i can afford.

Thats an amazing statement with all the sneakers dropping in 2010.

jordanpheen wrote:
agreeing with my boy Rico again..

You know we go back ... Us great minded people think alike.

RiverXBear wrote:
first nice retro plus since the stealth Vs.

sick.gif
 to each his own.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

My boy "Darren510" from ISS got his pair early from a connect tonight. Here's a quick pic he took before he went to sleep.

Nice pic .... nothing towards you but HA ... everybody be killing me when they say " from connect "

Major props to your boy for getting his pair.

Anyway I know that this aint the pick up post but ill just place my photo for reference. (Sorry no close up shot taken).

From the first leaked photos, I must say that not all have those pre-creased ankle area. Mine was perfect if i may say. Only thing is that sole is not as clear/white compared to the Blac/Red ones. Its actually nearing the look of the sole of the cdp carmines which is DS.

Colorblocking is alright to me, and makes the shoe look simple. The speckles is an addition but i cant really tell if i like it or dont like it.

Anyway got them for like $130.00 after discount at my local retailer...

these have definitely grew on me.
the black and white color blocking is classic. like it gives it an authentic 90's look.

Back
Top Bottom