DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

saw these in person today. they look real nice the quality is real good better than it has been in a while. wasn't on my list to cop but i might change my mind bout em now.

They look pretty nice in those pics^^
pimp.gif

I still don't like the speckles but there looking good on foot.

Originally Posted by village1600

do u guys think they gonna sell well the first day?

Its depends  of your location the varsity red 6's sat for awhile some places but as far as online they will sell out

i hope these sit, the less money i spend on em the better...you cant beat getting a good shoe for cheap

i'm debating whether to cop these or not. I do already have a pair of the motorsports VI's but these are growing on me.

i'm kind of in a phase right now fiendin' for VI's with exception to the pistons VI's

I don't believe ANY AJ6 will REALLY sit. Thats just my opinion. I remember the Rainbow 6 was HEAVILY HATED on, but nowadays how many pair are for sale in B/S ???? SOMEBODY bought them and they're not all b-grades either some of you all need to stop fronting and keep it real

One pair for me this month, another later if/when the price is right. "These will sit" lol just like the Space Jams and the MS 6 right?
laugh.gif

Agent it's funny you said that I actually just sold a pair of those "lympic 6s" for basically what I paid for them in used condition. Cats stay hating on stuff then fall in love with it later....no matter what NT says I wikl eventually cop these VIs cause I honestly think they are cool. I like the new spin to an old model.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I don't believe ANY AJ6 will REALLY sit. Thats just my opinion. I remember the Rainbow 6 was HEAVILY HATED on, but nowadays how many pair are for sale in B/S ???? SOMEBODY bought them and they're not all b-grades either some of you all need to stop fronting and keep it real

One pair for me this month, another later if/when the price is right. "These will sit" lol just like the Space Jams and the MS 6 right?
laugh.gif
better yet, these will sit like the black/varsity reds are sitting
laugh.gif

but seriously, i gotta hit my boys up... need these on discount!

yea i don't think these will sell well. JB is ruining there brand by putting out product like this.Oreo vi"s what does that have to do with MJ's legacy.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

yea i don't think these will sell well. JB is ruining there brand by putting out product like this.Oreo vi"s what does that have to do with MJ's legacy.

People were just nicknaming them grab you some
3307nus.jpg
and call it a day
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom