DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

these are actually pretty nice in person.. ill post pics up once i know how haha..    just got my Carmines for 160 though ...so ill hold off on these.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I don't believe ANY AJ6 will REALLY sit. Thats just my opinion. I remember the Rainbow 6 was HEAVILY HATED on, but nowadays how many pair are for sale in B/S ???? SOMEBODY bought them and they're not all b-grades either some of you all need to stop fronting and keep it real

One pair for me this month, another later if/when the price is right. "These will sit" lol just like the Space Jams and the MS 6 right?
laugh.gif

laker and Piston vi's will sit....JB is putting out too much

I'll probably just wait till I'll be able to cop thee for less then retail with shipping off of Ebay.
But I think they're clean though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I don't believe ANY AJ6 will REALLY sit. Thats just my opinion. I remember the Rainbow 6 was HEAVILY HATED on, but nowadays how many pair are for sale in B/S ???? SOMEBODY bought them and they're not all b-grades either some of you all need to stop fronting and keep it real

One pair for me this month, another later if/when the price is right. "These will sit" lol just like the Space Jams and the MS 6 right?
laugh.gif
Motorsports weren't a general release, very bad comparison.

who noes if there was an updated release date?
TSG jus said they releasing this saturday???
weren't they supposed to release March 20th?

EDIT: cmon TSG, get ur facts straight
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PISTONS

who noes if there was an updated release date?
TSG jus said they releasing this saturday???
weren't they supposed to release March 20th?

EDIT: cmon TSG, get ur facts straight
mad.gif
The release date is still 3/20/10.  Please note, there is always a chance this could change.  If I receive any information on the release date changing, I will be sure to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

pics of these are looking real nice. i passed on the varsity reds, but these are looking like a must cop.
pimp.gif

Theyve released the oreo VIs here in the Philippines and i just got my pair now. The white leather has the same texture as the motorsports and the nubuck is great. The speckles look great in person and if there are people hatin on why the AIR on the back is white while the jumpan logo is black, i can say that JB did it right that way. When im wearing my oreos people dont really see the white AIR and only the jumpan logo. Its really really nice.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The release date is still 3/20/10.  Please note, there is always a chance this could change.  If I receive any information on the release date changing, I will be sure to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray
'Preciate the heads up EB Rep.  Props for lookin' out for us. 
happy.gif

After seein' these in person and puttin' them on my feet I find them to be some very nice kicks.  Originally I wasn't very impressed with these especially due to the speckles, but after seein' them on my feet and in my hands, I may cop now.

This VI is
pimp.gif
IMHO.

EDIT:  Yuku acting mad weird for me tonight.  My post count back down to 1? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom