DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by teekay

I like them they look sweet

laugh.gif
....speckles remind me of cookies n cream I'm like these...real clean and nice might cop

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Looking so SWEET.

I cant wait to pick them up.

Can we keep all OREO info in ONE topic ?

Q F T

Patiently waiting for these, thanks for pics
happy.gif

EDIT: raptors29, why do most people refer to the blacc/Cool grey AJ IV Retro + as "Oreos"? I've never seen a cool grey oreo either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why is everyone calling these Oreos? My Oreos never had white specks on them. Looks more like bird %*$#.

ccicecream.jpg

Cookies N Creme then. I couldn't think of the name earlier.

It is actually paint splatter or paint speckles. These names just don't sound as catchy, though.

I really wish they didn't have the paint splatter. I had the Retro VI D cleats in white/black, and always said I would cop if they came out as a regularshoe. Love the White/black on the shoe, but I hate the speckles. Just when I thought JB couldn't mess up this colorway on the shoe....

I'm still on the fence with these... Damnnnnnn

Can we please not call them OREO's? Also do we really have to nickname EVERY shoe that drops? Why not just call them, Wht/Blk VI's? Ohhand uhh, sorry for yelling, I just realized that lol
smile.gif

Yeah, If they didn't do the speckled midsole, I'd cop Not now.. Sick concept though, It'd be cool to do cement/oreo on all Jordans 1-23.

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

Guess it's more of an old school thing. Most of us older dudes just know them by the name and number that was on the box we got when we paid for them.

Back
Top Bottom