DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

yes....say that one more time...

dudes was throwin a fit over 'raptors'

now i just rock with a nickname i know yall dont like, just to hear yall whine about it...its kinda funny
laugh.gif

EXACTLY, WHO CARES BOUT THE NAME. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING JUST BECAUSE DUDES COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LOL
Nah, don't front! You know you do it cause you hear everybody else doin it and you think it's coo!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

yes....say that one more time...

dudes was throwin a fit over 'raptors'

now i just rock with a nickname i know yall dont like, just to hear yall whine about it...its kinda funny
laugh.gif

EXACTLY, WHO CARES BOUT THE NAME. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING JUST BECAUSE DUDES COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LOL
Nah, don't front! You know you do it cause you hear everybody else doin it and you think it's coo!
i dunno why there's a problem..Oreos name stuck, so thats what it is....imma old head and i was laughin @ how people were FIGHTING tooth andnail for da Raptors VII's not to be

called that, and what did that accomplish? nuffin..people been callin em da raptor VII's since 2002 and we're in 2010. if u wanna keep it extra funkyback in 1999 people used

to call da white and cement IV's da "cookies N cream" cuz thats when herseys dropped that flavor around that time.

these are definitely one of da better retro + colorways of da VI's.

Love the 6's and the speckles on these stands out on the shoe. Gotta get a pair of these, will look good with my 2 pairs of carmines.

I'll have all Vi's even pistons (since I rep the D) but I'll get them at Nike outlet on clearance so by then they'll be about $10 lol

im wit these. 2010 aint half bad. i just want goood quality, is thta so much to ask? bring LS back wit OG colorways!!!

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

bring LS back wit OG colorways!!!

You are hurting me
roll.gif

I'm gonna get like 4 purrs between my girl and I, shout 2 my regular Joe pal who schooled me on getting a swooshie
pimp.gif

i like these alot. i always fantasized about this exact c/w back in the day when they dropped the carmines. could do without the speckles tho. but will prollycop these.

Back
Top Bottom