DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Oreo's
pimp.gif

These look so thrown together its not even right..like they didnt even try. Well I guess they know they dont have to try hard and people will buy any VI.
ohwell.gif

Shouldn't there be a voting site for shoe nicknames? like what if many people don't like it called OREO VIs?

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Shouldn't there be a voting site for shoe nicknames? like what if many people don't like it called OREO VIs?

You're new, but all I gotta say is PREACH!!!
smile.gif
Some of these nicknames these guys are slappin on my beloved J's are just nonsense!

i dont think thee should be called the oreos like the IVs. the IVs have grey bc thats what you get when you eat one... and have more white then black.. but IMSTILLL COPPING!

i really like these shoes and can't wait to cop

and i think the nickname " oreo " is got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard....................................peace

Definitely passing on these "Oreos". The only VI's I'm feelin' are the Black/Red, White/Red, and the Motorsports...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

yes....say that one more time...

dudes was throwin a fit over 'raptors'

now i just rock with a nickname i know yall dont like, just to hear yall whine about it...its kinda funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

now i just rock with a nickname i know yall dont like, just to hear yall whine about it...its kinda funny
laugh.gif
I actually think it's funny that people try to come up with nicknames for SHOES! What do you guys do, "Ok, there's a new X comingout, I gotta come up with a nickname before anybody else" LOL That is too much! Nicknames had a meaning for us back in the day, "the Spike LeeJoints, the Free Throw joints, the Concords" etc! We didn't just look at the shoe and come up with a nickname for what the colorways looked like, thatis too cheesy!

Maybe we should call the White/White XII's the White Chocolates? Or White gravy on biscuits? You see how that sounds??? Just cheesy right? That is theexact same way I feel about hearing "The breads, the Oreo's," At least if you're going to nickname a shoe make it an actual PART of thecolorway or something i.e. , Concords, Infrareds, Military Blue's, Fire-Reds etc

LOL i'm done and I can't believe I just wasted a good 3-4 mins of my life doing this nonsense!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif

EXACTLY, WHO CARES BOUT THE NAME. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING JUST BECAUSE DUDES COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LOL

I hate that the 80's are back...speckles are crap! I would buy three pairs of these if they were solid white and black. Oh well...I don't mind savingmoney...

Back
Top Bottom