DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by sincere

Yes, I wore mine for the first time, last Thursday. These bad puppies are extra soft and I didn't even get a crease. I was truly amazed, because I have big feet (size 13) and these feet crease the life out of every shoe that I wear. I usually wear wearable shoe tree's, but my shoe tree's didn't fit right and made the toes start to wrinkle. Due to this I took them out and said fiiznuk it! I wasn't tripping since I have 2 Pairs, but I was still happy at the fact that they held together like new. These shoes are probably the best quality J's that I purchased in a long long time (1999).
pimp.gif

same thing with mine. i think it's just the way the toe box of the VI's don't really size up with the shoe trees. my midnight navy VI's do the same thing. you can see it since the toe box is white. and my 2000 olympic VI's and the black/white VI's are wrinkled but can't really tell since the toe box is dark.

I finally grabbed these today for $87.99!!! Dope!!! I'm so glad that I waited, and the more that I look at them, the more dope they keep becoming!!! Patience is a virtue...

I agree.... These will be called like the "black Carmines"  or something to that effect.  I love them personally. 
pimp.gif
  I don't care what NT or anybody else says for that matter.  I bought them on citysole when they were like 170 preorder.
mad.gif
   Had I known they'd sit I could have bought a few more pairs lol.  Oh well
embarassed.gif

hey man, now is your chance!!! they have been marked down to $109.99 at Footlocker in store, and they are 119.99 online, and you may have recieved the "online only" friends and family discount of 25% off until the 23rd that you could put on top of the $119.99!!!

I just picked up a pair of these for myself as well as a matching pair for my 9-month-old son. I got them at my local FootAction for $119.99 for myself and $29.99 for my little boy.

I've always loved the VIs, and this colorway is fast becoming my favorite too. Quality really is A+ on these too. The quality thing has kind of kept me away from Jordans for awhile, especially with the uber-quality Foamposites releasing. But I think I've officially found my way back to JB. Please keep this up JB! THIS is how you do a retro+ shoe and colorway!

So UTL, are you by any chance thinking of waiting until you can cop em for $50? I just wanted to see if I could get some clarification. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom