DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

You should probably wipe that dirty fridge down before putting fresh Jays in there. What is all that gunk on the bottom? That ain't fresh.

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Mikeisoriginal wrote:
I3rianF wrote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

bence23 wrote:
grew on me, second time i saw them in person

wim1pv.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at that pic

Wow
roll.gif

hypebeast i swear

@@%....can you say GAY....who the hell puts their Jordan's in the fridge! Really don't care for the nickname "Oreo's" and this shoe was a easy pass for me!

You dudes go too hard. I'm 100% sure He was joking
laugh.gif

Are these still an easy pass for $120? FTR they are $120 on Finishline in case anyone didn't know..

man, i am not gonna cop any of these new cw vi on release day anymore. I am getting burned big time.
mad.gif
(

I picked up a pair of these via Finishline, came out to $106 shipped. Dope shoe, contemplating about coppin another if the price goes down even further.

The Pistons and Lakers VI's will soon follow the same sale prices as the Oreo's. The white/varsity red VI's will hold its price for a while, since people haven't seen a retro of it ever.

Originally Posted by Redrum

I picked up a pair of these via Finishline, came out to $106 shipped. Dope shoe, contemplating about coppin another if the price goes down even further.

What coupon did you use?

i work at a local finishline at my mall and these have been selling TERRIBLY i personally like em and rocked a pair. point being finishline actually has them on sale for $120 online and in stores if people are intrested inn picking up a pair

i saw the fight the power shirt at footaction like 2 months ago when the oreo's dropped. check out footaction, maybe they still have some.

i can see these highly sought after and getting a much higher value in the future...something similar to the laney 5 imo

they're nice but no cop.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Mikeisoriginal wrote:
I3rianF wrote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

bence23 wrote:
grew on me, second time i saw them in person

wim1pv.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at that pic

Wow
roll.gif

hypebeast i swear

@@%....can you say GAY....who the hell puts their Jordan's in the fridge! Really don't care for the nickname "Oreo's" and this shoe was a easy pass for me!

You dudes go too hard. I'm 100% sure He was joking
laugh.gif

Are these still an easy pass for $120? FTR they are $120 on Finishline in case anyone didn't know..

dudes REALLY catching feelings 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Redrum

What coupon did you use?
DEFDEALS20115 then schedule a instore pickup (if they're available at your local finishline) so you don't have to pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom