DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

i saw that t-shirt on pickyourshoes.com

they had the same shirt matching the motorsports too that i wanted to get

I copped a pair on the last employee appreciation at footlocker I still have yet to rock but I'm sure I will get around to it eventually. The shoe isn't bad I really don't understand why NT isn't all over these.

my pair, black laces set them off.
wbtnxz.jpg

I been playing ball in these oreo 6's and one thing i have noticed is that after like a good 10 times balling in them, the jumpman logo on the insole is still completely intact. On all my other jordans, those jumpman logo are pretty much gone after the 1st or 2nd time balling in them. Strange....

super dope quality 6s? or are all 6's like that?

Dude, that's how I rock mine, with the black laces, but with the toggles on the bottom.  Was debating for a while if I wanted to switch to black laces.  I figured most cats who copped these would be wearing them with the white laces, so I kept the black.  Wicked look.

I did like the leather they used on these. I copped a pair and they are really comfortable. @%%! what everyone else says....watch, These shoes will sell for around $200 in a couple of years.

Originally Posted by Thatricankid123

Yea i have a pair myself but
smh.gif
at myself for buying at retail instead of waiting lol

I did the same...because I wasn't sure how fast they were going to sell. They sure as hell didn't sell like the varsity red/black 6's did, I still see these collecting dust on the shelves of every shoe store in my town (at sale price too!)....I was lucky to get my varsity red's...i waited until the last minute, then got lucky at a finish line because some dude ordered them online and ended up not wanting them...last pair they had in the store and they had my size....guess it was i sign so i had to cop em'

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by Thatricankid123

Yea i have a pair myself but
smh.gif
at myself for buying at retail instead of waiting lol

I did the same...because I wasn't sure how fast they were going to sell. They sure as hell didn't sell like the varsity red/black 6's did, I still see these collecting dust on the shelves of every shoe store in my town (at sale price too!)....I was lucky to get my varsity red's...i waited until the last minute, then got lucky at a finish line because some dude ordered them online and ended up not wanting them...last pair they had in the store and they had my size....guess it was i sign so i had to cop em'

Same thing, grabbed 2 at retail, ooo well need to wait a while for the prices to rebound, i guess you never know some releases will immediately send people into a frenzy whereas others keep them far, far away from the store

They're still sitting around in ATL. They're on sale for $119.99 at FNL and I have a $20 coupon to make them $100 so I might pull the trigger. I'm only hesitant because I just bought both varsity red 6s and the oreos are not at the top of my list. But I still like them.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

They're still sitting around in ATL. They're on sale for $119.99 at FNL and I have a $20 coupon to make them $100 so I might pull the trigger. I'm only hesitant because I just bought both varsity red 6s and the oreos are not at the top of my list. But I still like them.

Wait it out a bit to decide. Eastbay still has them for around that price.

quality on these is surprisingly good... i really like my pair, i just regret paying retail.

i'm thinking about doubling up though, and buying a pair for around $100 with a coupon

i regret buying at retail too but i aint too mad, im a big fan of VI's so it was a no brainer for me (altho it was easy to pass on the pistons and lakers cuz those are horrible imo)

yeah these were one of the better quality releases in a long time.

actually these and both varsity reds were pretty nice releases. I have no issues with any of my sixes

Yes, I wore mine for the first time, last Thursday. These bad puppies are extra soft and I didn't even get a crease. I was truly amazed, because I have big feet (size 13) and these feet crease the life out of every shoe that I wear. I usually wear wearable shoe tree's, but my shoe tree's didn't fit right and made the toes start to wrinkle. Due to this I took them out and said fiiznuk it! I wasn't tripping since I have 2 Pairs, but I was still happy at the fact that they held together like new. These shoes are probably the best quality J's that I purchased in a long long time (1999).
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom