DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My shipment just came in today. 

If you ordered from me, check for tracking tomorrow.

I gotta say, the quality on these is NICE!  Better than any Jordan in recent memory for me.  Definite Keeper. 
smokin.gif

93a35b39ed366144ad52e340ccbb9abeeedbcd2.jpg
psssh..these are SOOO copped on RD...durabuck VI's....was that SO HARD JB?
pimp.gif

Yeah man, the quality on these is definitely top notch.  The durabuck material is sooo dark and silky smooth, not at all ashy like the Black/Red VI's.

$112 out the door for me so i will probaly cop x2. i really hope the quality is a good as everyone is saying cause it will just make these that much better. everyone always complains about price but 150 has been the price for most retros for the longest time unless you are talking about retro 1's. so i guess if they were 135 people wouldnt complain but $15 more and people want to start boycotting jb.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^ Some people are really feeling these and this would be their opportunity to get them early. Not trying to flip them for too much. Just enough to cover the fees and shipping. They're like 165 with tax. If I wanted profit, Id ask for 200 or more.

This post isn't an attempt to sell, mods.  
I was fencing until I saw them in person and tried them on.  So, with a little assist from my man Mr2Cool I'm a copp on the disco
pimp.gif
.  I was just wondering what you found unsatisfactory in the pair you got?  Something with the construction/materials or just the look/your personal taste?
I see. Getting Jordans with a discount is ALWAYS
smokin.gif
. Getting them early AND with a discount is
pimp.gif
. Anyhow, I guess it's my personal taste that has me wanting to sell them away. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the material. It's actually dope. I may keep one of the 2 pairs that I got though. It's just not a "gotta get 2 pair" release for me. Just my opinion.
Word word GottaB...I see where you're comin' from...I copped the MSVI too and was tellin' myself to hold off on these cuz I had the MS, but man, after seein' them in person and all and then havin' my dude 2Cool jump a disco offer my way I couldn't refuse.  I will say I am stoked to have a pair on lock.
happy.gif

I have to wait for RD but i dont think there should be any problems with these. Havent seen em in person either but ill get them regardless

Originally Posted by fats73

ima get em and were them casually cause
Footaction Countryside Mall has 18 pairs they said.  The Finishline next door is getting them too, but I haven't spoken to my boy over there to confirm their numbers.  They will usually open an hour early (around 9:00am) for Jordan releases.

^ Some people are really feeling these and this would be their opportunity to get them early. Not trying to flip them for too much. Just enough to cover the fees and shipping. They're like 165 with tax. If I wanted profit, Id ask for 200 or more.

This post isn't an attempt to sell, mods.  
I was fencing until I saw them in person and tried them on.  So, with a little assist from my man Mr2Cool I'm a copp on the disco
pimp.gif
.  I was just wondering what you found unsatisfactory in the pair you got?  Something with the construction/materials or just the look/your personal taste?
I see. Getting Jordans with a discount is ALWAYS
smokin.gif
. Getting them early AND with a discount is
pimp.gif
. Anyhow, I guess it's my personal taste that has me wanting to sell them away. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the material. It's actually dope. I may keep one of the 2 pairs that I got though. It's just not a "gotta get 2 pair" release for me. Just my opinion.
Word word GottaB...I see where you're comin' from...I copped the MSVI too and was tellin' myself to hold off on these cuz I had the MS, but man, after seein' them in person and all and then havin' my dude 2Cool jump a disco offer my way I couldn't refuse.  I will say I am stoked to have a pair on lock.
happy.gif

I feel you.. jump on that offer man. They smell real fresh out of the box and feel good on the feet. People will kick themselves if they pass on these. I won't lie, I almost did. I switched the white laces out with black ones like you see in my previous post and I like them even more now. It's funny because I switched the black laces on my MS6's with white laces. Also took the lace locks off, imo they look corny since there's already a jumpman on the front.

I feel you.. jump on that offer man. They smell real fresh out of the box and feel good on the feet. People will kick themselves if they pass on these. I won't lie, I almost did. I switched the white laces out with black ones like you see in my previous post and I like them even more now. It's funny because I switched the black laces on my MS6's with white laces. Also took the lace locks off, imo they look corny since there's already a jumpman on the front.

Nice idea with the lace switch.  I may give that a shot as well.  MSVI are clean with white laces...comfort level on both kicks seems to be tantamount as well.  That was a big draw for me too.  I like cush kicks.

Yall think I'll be able to cop these for less than retail shipped?
Don't really want to pay retail plus Chicago taxes...

just seen them in person...look better in the pics solez posted...
grin.gif
...maybe....just maybe on a discount...spot was charging 170

Back
Top Bottom