DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Are these going to be easy to purchase online? (Will it be necessary to internet camp for these?) Or is it going to be ridiculous like the Motorsports VI?

I'm hoping I can take my time in just getting these as car maintenance bills just came out of nowhere and bit me in the a**!
The launch for the Oreos should not be as crazy as the launch was for the Motorsports.  Depending on the size shoe you need, you may or may not want to order as soon as you can, as we are not getting a lot in for some of the sizes and other sizes should be available for a while. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Threw black laces on mine as well.

dbkfb.jpg

^^ReMargable lovin the black laces bro 
pimp.gif
  hopefully i can get my 2 pairs for a discount price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by crbeezy

if this is official, then its crazy how jordan aka "big brother" catches on lol

73924584.jpg

link (in case it goes down again): http://twitpic.com/180gko

well i guess JB likes the Oreo moniker & plans to run w/it
384117693.jpg
....... hopefully i can cop a 2nd pair easy on rd waiting for my 1st pair for shoetrends......

Well brotha, hate to burst your cookies and milk bubble, but this is just a shirt made up by some bootleggin boutique!

For the last time THESE SHOES ARE NOT OREO'S! THEY DON'T RESEMBLE AN OREO OR ANY OTHER FOOD PRODUCT! They have SPECTLED PAINT, WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AN OREO FROM SPECKLED PAINT?   
devil.gif

I'm done venting for the month
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

73924584.jpg

384117693.jpg
....... hopefully i can cop a 2nd pair easy on rd waiting for my 1st pair for shoetrends......

Well brotha, hate to burst your cookies and milk bubble, but this is just a shirt made up by some bootleggin boutique!

For the last time THESE SHOES ARE NOT OREO'S! THEY DON'T RESEMBLE AN OREO OR ANY OTHER FOOD PRODUCT! They have SPECTLED PAINT, WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AN OREO FROM SPECKLED PAINT?   
devil.gif

smile.gif

so you coppin the oreos next weekend?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

73924584.jpg

384117693.jpg

devil.gif

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!!!!  LOL

Just saw these in person a couple hours ago. Leather is NOTHING like MS 6s' leather. Cop at your own discretion, but I might or might not. They're probably comparable to the CDP carmines.

Soles look a little yellow in those pics^^ the look the same as the CDP carmines, yellow right out of the box.

held in my hands today and checked em out. Thsu colorway just dont do it for me. I love the icey soles but i think this is another lazy colorway choice from JB.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

73924584.jpg

384117693.jpg

devil.gif

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!!!!  LOL

This are not gonna sit around on shelves as some people were saying when the info on these first dropped. Definitely not going to outlets.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

73924584.jpg

384117693.jpg

devil.gif

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!!!!  LOL

GOOD one yall... lol

CNORIEGA ... hate to burst your cookies and milk bubble but YOU(one person) is not going to change the fact that MOST people out there NOW KNOW these has OREOS. Get use to it.

To me ... when I look at them I think of OREOS , Milk and Cookies , and Outer Space.

^well bootleg or not, precedent in the sneaker community calls for hyped/popular shoes to have a nickname and this one seems to be the most fitting, and imo i like the concept and delivery

and i said all that with no CAPS, oops, my bAD

These will sell out by Monday morning like the last colorway. These and the 4s! Should be a good month! Hopefully pick up 30-40 percent.

Originally Posted by upstate

These will sell out by Monday morning like the last colorway. These and the 4s! Should be a good month! Hopefully pick up 30-40 percent.

I've been in Vegas since the start of the year, and none of the VI releases even lasted till Monday out here. Which is why I don't understand people saying that the Black/Varsity Red VIs sat on shelves. Where'd this happen at??? I went to get a pair on the Tuesday after release, and every store I went to was sold out in nearly every size! I wish I knew where some of these places were at where people are claiming that Air Jordan VIs are sitting on shelves and headed for sales racks.

Back
Top Bottom