DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

i grabbed a pair 2 weeks ago from mom and pop spot for a decent discount didnt wear em yet but they are not bad i like em

FINALLY got my pair from shoetrends(dont think i will buy from them EVER again...) they look great nice leather & yeah the blk parts are durabuck... IMO these over the ms vi i think the ms are preferred over these is the blacked out sole & that didnt even make me grab them im dark enough give me some ice for my feet
pimp.gif

384670223.jpg

384670221.jpg

384670206.jpg

384670192.jpg

384670186.jpg

384670175.jpg

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

IMO these may be on the pass list, i like the Det VI better.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
oh the humanity.
Co-sign 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
...who likes the detroit 6's??  I'll cop for less than $50 just to play basketball in, those aren't fresh at all.

ill take em for $35 shipped ....

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

just got these babies. finally own a pair of vi's. they fit pretty snug. i'm just scared for the ice to turn yellow
nerd.gif
. all i can say is that these shoes are fresh! i got cookies and cream 4's, and now some oreo 6's. might as well call me the cookie monster. lol.
smh.gif
  idk what's worse, this or cherry XIIs
indifferent.gif

you don't like 'em because you probably don't have a pair. i thought the cookie and crem 4's were fugly as heck when i started wearing them, but they grew onto me, and seeing that i rarely see people rockin' them, i feel a lot better about owning a pair. but people do have their own perception on certain shoes, no doubt. all i'm saying is, if you got 'em, rock 'em. they're just shoes you guys. no need to get all butt-hurt on a shoe, when everyone has their own taste.
he was talking about the ugly nicknames, not the actual shoe
and by "cookies and cream" do you mean the white/cement pair or the black/cement pair?
either way
laugh.gif
at the nickname

talkin about the black and cement. my fault, couldn't tell if he was talkin' about the shoe themselves, or the "name".

i sat in footlocker today for a good 20 mins lookin at em&deciding whether to cop....then i thought to myself 'i did the same thing with the grapes'. so i gave in and copped. i think people will be kickin themselves in a year for not coppin. just my opinion

^^

lookin @ my pair right now
pimp.gif
thinkin about gettin a 2nd pair already .......just got em this morning

oreo vi's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>motorsports.....just looked at em side by side again for the first time in a while

the detroit vi's might be the worst jb release ever. when i first saw em i thought they were the same bootlegs dude on the corner sells for $65

Originally Posted by crw127

the detroit vi's might be the worst jb release ever. when i first saw em i thought they were the same bootlegs dude on the corner sells for $65

^^^ word...I really thought people were joking when i first saw pics of the det VI's.

people will buy them tho...@ retail none the less too, some will even pay extra to have them early LOL

these detroits should be sittin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than any of these recent xii's(white/reds were on point imo). if these detroit vi's move fast, then it shows you what the sneaker game has become.

Did anybody lift the insole out of the Blk/Var, and the Oreo's and see that it is cardboard under there? I have never seen that on my shoes before.

I must say, never thought I would do this but I'm buying a second pair I love them so much ! Maybe I would feel differently of I didn't get the 30 dollars off at Footlocker, but in person and on the feet? Man they are so nice/comfortable and great quality!

yeah these oreo's are pretty fly, they aint selling so good, but if they go down in price im copping another pair

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

IMO these may be on the pass list, i like the Det VI better.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
oh the humanity.
The Detroit VI is the worst release from JB since the AJ2009.... WTH

Thank you for my morning entertainment.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's more disturbing is the fact he's probably very serious, Suede and Patent leather and the colors are just dreadful, the Oreo's by far are a better looking sneaker.

how did you guys get $30 off at FTL (with your friend's employee discount? or did u use that coupon for $30 off $100 purchase they sent out?)

if it was the coupon, i thought there were restrictions with the oreos being one of em? or at least thats what my FTL told me

although i know that for older JB releases, coupons and friends and family codes work for those online.

either way though, after much debate, i think ima get these after all since my tax refund ended up being a lot fatter than i expected.

Originally Posted by The7onius

yeah these oreo's are pretty fly, they aint selling so good, but if they go down in price im copping another pair
Yes they arent selling to well over here.....

Back
Top Bottom