*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

hope the xix looks better than the OG black/red xix.
the only xix that was good was the white/flint.
all the other colors were awful.

I hope these don't get released with the blk/red XIXs because I already have those.

Feeling these though

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Estevo

These look good to me. The only down side is that they come in conjunction with the 19's.

they look alright, that toe makes it look like it aint even a real Jordans. I'm selling my XIX. XIX are the ugliest Jordan shoe ever

i feel lyk its opposite day or sumn... these dnt even look right... and the toebox is lookin horrible...
sick.gif
looks lyk another easy pass... im jus waitn oncarmines...

All I need now is a pic of Laimbeer and I'll fell like I'm 16 again. Lol, I'm getting old.
I'm not one to complain about minor changes to retroes but the Jumpman on the back really kills this more than others.
I'm still happy to get them though.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The 3s and 4s are the 2 shoes that look MUCH better with Nike Air in the back.
3,4, and 5 you mean. Wear them with jeans and you'll be fine.

Copped. Cant really complain about the shape or Nike air cuz aint nothin we can do about it.

Some of yall's GIF's r too damn funny....LOL.
These are copped regardless of the shape or the jumpman.
Never had the '99's so these r a must.
Please pass everyone so I have no problems getting mine.

you can really see the diffrence in the shape compared to the 1999 retro. i dont know if i would cop this, the shape just isnt right.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Waits for everyone to say how Nike air is not on the back and the shape is horrible for the 100th time
Those poor excuses for shoes dont deserve to have Nike Air on them. It would be a disgrace.

I would definitely try to get these .. Nike Air vs Jumpman logo .. a small sacrifice for collectors and enthusiast just starting out. Give the shoe a chance.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I like them.

So what if no one else does?
TRUTH ! ! !

They will be copped...beats $400 for crumbled midsoles and ashy/scuffed/brittle uppers
ohwell.gif

OF COURSE I wish they had Nike Air though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom