*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

Real talk ... the money I'm saving from not buying this garbage pack along w/ others is going towards my rims for that new 09 camaro. & I'll admit,if you see me, I may chuckle at you, holding a satisfied grin knowing I didnt fall for these disgusting knock offs of a beloved shoe like some of you will.

Yes, I'm mad. You have to excuse me, I'm just disappointed that its just not the same shoe.
smh.gif

It's going to be funny how everyone is going to change their minds on these. Like I said in the old post no matter what, this pack is going to sell out.

This is pretty much the nail in the coffin of the Air Jordan IV. They got me with the Militarys but they won't get me with these...this shoe is officiallydead to me.

i'm glad these are coming out for everyone that doesn't have a pair of 99's that are in good condition or even wearable.

the packs are killing me...
i should've collecting sneakers earlier, otherwise i dont need to almost buying every single pack...
every pack, the less number ones always charmed me...
killing me...

These are dope, but the Jumpman on the back throws it off. Why did I sell my 99's..... damn Then again..... nobody in my town will know the difference

as much as i LUV the iv's the CDP IV's will be passed like a championship ring for steve nash.....

but i will definitely be rockin' the RETROES breakin everyone that cops these garbage wannabe iv's neck leaving them thinking as they look at their CDP iv's: "MAN my iv's look ******ed compared to the retroes........"
smh.gif

kingjafijoehoe- *warned*

Save your racist comments like for some other message board.

to be honest, could be better.
but since I love that colorway and first retros are impossible to get/pay I'll probably get the pack (or just the IVs)

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

This is pretty much the nail in the coffin of the Air Jordan IV. They got me with the Militarys but they won't get me with these...this shoe is officially dead to me.

Exactly!!!!!DEAD
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

as much as i LUV the iv's the CDP IV's will be passed like a championship ring for steve nash.....

but i will definitely be rockin' the RETROES breakin everyone that cops these garbage wannabe iv's neck leaving them thinking as they look at their CDP iv's: "MAN my iv's look ******ed compared to the retroes........"
smh.gif

my thoughts exactly! certified lame. aint nobody gonna even care homie believe that. as a matter of fact they might be laughin at ya soles fallin apart andyou tryin ta catch a cab............

Back
Top Bottom