Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

Originally Posted by shoutstoscreams

the elevator did it... sorry to ruin the movie for yall
roll.gif
roll.gif

The elevator is POSSESSED!!

If you guys fall for this one again and then make a post saying "Don't go see 'EVIL', worst movie of all time" then he got you again

If you guys fall for this one again and then make a post saying "Don't go see 'EVIL', worst movie of all time" then he got you again

Looks interesting, but M. Night movies have been pretty disappointing other than The Sixth Sense and Signs.

Looks interesting, but M. Night movies have been pretty disappointing other than The Sixth Sense and Signs.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

maybe its the trees that are killing people.
eyes.gif
The ending of that movie gave me and my boys the biggest collective stoneface I've ever seen in my life. We were genuinely offended by it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

maybe its the trees that are killing people.
eyes.gif
The ending of that movie gave me and my boys the biggest collective stoneface I've ever seen in my life. We were genuinely offended by it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

roll.gif
roll.gif

better yet the elevator itself is a shape-shifting alien..........

roll.gif
roll.gif
Truth. Glad I've never wasted my money on an M Night Shyamalan movie. What's his batting average 3-8 in writing/directing(I'm giving him Signs just b/c it wasn't horrible)

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

roll.gif
roll.gif

better yet the elevator itself is a shape-shifting alien..........

roll.gif
roll.gif
Truth. Glad I've never wasted my money on an M Night Shyamalan movie. What's his batting average 3-8 in writing/directing(I'm giving him Signs just b/c it wasn't horrible)

his only good movie was the sixth sense. so i mean...this has got to be somewhere around decent right? also don't forget he just wrote this and is not directing. maybe the change of directors will change things.

his only good movie was the sixth sense. so i mean...this has got to be somewhere around decent right? also don't forget he just wrote this and is not directing. maybe the change of directors will change things.

Back
Top Bottom