Dexter "A Killer Series"

Not Dexters Lab
laugh.gif
but Dexter the Showtime series. I just finishedwatching the last 2 episodes "on demand" and wow
eek.gif
is all I cansay. This is a great show and I cannot wait for it in '08
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyone else watch this show?

IMO Dexter and Brotherhood are the only two shows that are watchable on showtime.

Dexter had got real cheesy for a few episodes until the last ep
pimp.gif

If Showtime cost me anymore than 5 bucks a month, I wouldnt get it. the worst Pay Channel ever

BEST SHOW EVER, imo. love it! showtime is so much better than hbo right now with dexter, californication, weeds, and brotherhood.

I was disappointed by this season of Dexter. Brotherhood is the best show on Showtime. Weeds fell off and Californication isn't really good either.

Best show on TV. I got the first two episodes when they leaked way before the season started, so it had me hype for like a month before the show. Then for somereason the last two episodes leaked like three weeks ahead of time, so I got to finish up the season early. Doakes' character will be missed though, dudewas way smarter than he seemed. Only dude to figure Dexter out. First season was one of my favorite seasons of any show I've ever watched. A lot of showsseem to me like they get worse when they become more relationship/ love centered. Dexter was no exception.

Dexter, like Lost, is a show that only pretends to be good. If it weren't for the cinematography, and the way it showcases the landscape of Miami, thisshow would be a total loss for me. I'm a Michael C. Hall fan, but Dexter is predictable and repetitive. I don't know how many more seasons it can havewhere the prospect of his arrest is dangled and retracted more times. I officially don't care anymore.

I think they have one more good season left in that show, then they should end it before it falls completely off.

I don't know how many more seasons it can have where the prospect of his arrest is dangled and retracted more times.

It was really only this season that had dexter on the run, the first season was all about hunting down the ice truck killer

Originally Posted by oFLUo

I don't know how many more seasons it can have where the prospect of his arrest is dangled and retracted more times.

It was really only this season that had dexter on the run, the first season was all about hunting down the ice truck killer

This season did it enough for me.

As for the rest of Showtime's lineup, I've never seen Brotherhood, though I know I should, and Californication is more poorly written than the pilotepisode of Friends. I'm not sure if Weeds got worse, or if I just don't care anymore, but I didn't love the last season. I do, however, like The LWord. Chalk it up to a girl's natural, almost primal, inclination toward nighttime soaps.

NT is mad late on this. I always smh when they did posts for heroes or what not but not for dexter. One of the best shows on demand right now. I hope they do a4th season, the 3rd was quite entertaining.

^ Son. You do realize it was the 2nd season, yes?

Anyway this season was trash to me. I kept hoping that he would get caught so the show could be over. The show really needs to be put out of its misery. Weedsneeds to get the same treatment.

Brotherhood is cool, but I think it's run is about to be over. I also am an L-Word watcher, and I'm pretty excited to see what happens this season. Ilove insane characters like Mia Kirshner's and from the promo I saw it looks like she's going to be back at it.

Back
Top Bottom