Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

It's almost like the writers don't care. They got paid, the show is over, and they're riding the clock out.

Wouldn't Hanna try to make an attempt at disguising herself?

Why did Dexter let Daniel get away, AGAIN?

The writing is so sloppy. I don't care that "a storm is coming" they can all die. (That's a tad *****y but I'm so disappointed with this season.)

Last edited:
uhhhh she was looking out for a kid with an open wound.

was she going to let him bleed out?

just drop him off at the hospital and leave?

wait until dexter comes back who was not answering his phone while his son bleeds to death?

what's the logical route

At the VERY least she could of grabbed a hat and a pair of Deb's shades to disguise herself.

I don't wanna seem like I'm nitpicking, but c'mon. :lol:

A wanted fugitive out in public with no disguise?

Bruh Dex couldn't have just camped out in Vogel's crib and waited for Saxon? Tf?

I don't see the problem with this season. This is typical Dexter season to me. Season has been pretty good.

Problem is better shows are on and Dexter has been around nearly a decade. Show had a great run and I'll be purchasing the series collection.

Last edited:
Took 937412568059 episodes to show something remotely interesting, too bad the season is about to end of course.

This show won't have a happy ending, wouldn't be right if it did.

If there's a happy ending, I'm going to be heated. Cant end with the belief that clouds are made of marshmallows and that whole bit.

Dexter will not get caught, but you know he's not getting Hannah out of the country. Or he cuts a deal for Hannah and Harrison to leave while he admits to his killings and is thrown in jail forever. Who knows.

Bruh Dex couldn't have just camped out in Vogel's crib and waited for Saxon? Tf?
The plan wasn't for Saxon to come to Vogel's place in the first place.

She was supposed to meet him in a public place, then Dexter would follow him and take things from there.

It wasn't the smartest thing for Hannah to take Harrison to the doctor himself, but she didn't have much of a choice. Dexter was MIA, and she isn't cool with Deb like that to call her seeing how she poisoned her and all.
laugh.gif
At least it shows that Hannah legitimately cares about Harrison.

Damn RIP Vogel.

Only two episodes left.
frown.gif

Dexter has had it's ups and downs (mostly downs the last few seasons) but I'm anxious to see how it all ends.

FYI, the Dexter Complete Series Collection will be available on November 5th on DVD and Blu-Ray:

There's also a special edition Complete Series Collection which is a tad pricier:

Both are available for pre-order from Amazon[/size]

I don't see the problem with this season. This is typical Dexter season to me. Season has been pretty good.

Problem is better shows are on and Dexter has been around nearly a decade. Show had a great run and I'll be purchasing the series collection.
Pretty good isn't good enough for a final season.

This is worse than the final season of LOST to me. At least for ja;f way through and even near the end they had ppl still guessing and holding on to theories.

Dexter has got himself in a little bit of a pickle... Hope he gets at least 1 kill in before he tries to leave. 

If there's a happy ending, I'm going to be heated. Cant end with the belief that clouds are made of marshmallows and that whole bit.

Dexter will not get caught, but you know he's not getting Hannah out of the country. Or he cuts a deal for Hannah and Harrison to leave while he admits to his killings and is thrown in jail forever. Who knows.

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if this happened.

I bet dexter gets killed trying to keep hannah safe. Hannah ends up getting away and raising harrison. The season dvd case looks good. I'd only want the first 4 seasons to be honest.

Anyone find it funny the week dexter wasn't on air, that ariel castro guy (who held those 3 girls hostage in his house for 10 years) supposedly commits suicide in his jail cell? haha

I can not believe Dexter isn't going to go to jail or get killed, and I know he wont.

Again these writers are so *****.

They could've put him toe to toe with miguel. heartbroken and in disbelief on what went under his nose for all these years. He could've been on the run and getting tracked. quinn could've found out that deb was helping her murderer brother. Are they even going to find out that deb killed laguerta? I highly doubt it. There was so much conflict to resolve that a high school student could've written into a nice piece of work.

Pay me 2 mil and I could've made this **** a million times better. :x

Last edited:
The final two episodes look fun, but even I'm frustrated right now with what they're doing.

I sat thru the entire ******g storyline of Deb loving her brother, now she has feelings for Quinn? What about Batista, sure you don't have feels for him? Mazuka?

Speaking of Mazuka, STILL, WHAT IS HIS DAUGHTER FOR? She got 11 seconds of screen time. She smokes pot and has small ****, why is she here?

Blondie was sitting out on the patio reading a magazine while Deb and Harrison play in the sand. Awww, how sweet. She goes in the house. 14 seconds later, the Federal Marshall walks to the sand to talk to Deb. Really? She's "hiding" by being in the kitchen making sandwiches?

Come on guys. :smh:

Quinn is a piece of work, and not too bright, but what ****** idiot is going to break up with Jamie, in her prime? :x

I saw angles, thought we had somewhere to go, a journey comin to an end, etc, instead it's a monkey ****** a football out here. They better close with some epicness.

When I saw the season preview and that Hannah was gonna make an appearance I initially thought she'd make a cameo and get written off by getting killed or arrest to leave no questions. But with the direction they went, totally botched! This series should be about how the Bay Harbor Butcher was caught!!!! All the tales of his victims being revisited, Dexter behind bars, a realistic ending to most serial killers.

Bet Dexter lives happily ever after in Argentina.

i HIGHLY doubt that

also, i still think Matthews is involved and knows about Dexter.  the way he interrogated Vogul was strange.

Last edited:
compared to how Breaking Bad's final season is going right now, this season of Dexter is garbage. smh

Back
Top Bottom