Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Why it ain't no new dexter. Bb is cool and all but it was about to get real for dex and Saxon

Why it ain't no new dexter. Bb is cool and all but it was about to get real for dex and Saxon
keep thinking that
I been saying it was about to get real for 3 weeks now
eyes.gif
3 seasons for me

Should've gave up and accepted the show for what it is. I did during the season with Lumen, w/e season that was. Things fell off after Trinity.

I already did that, which is why i'm still watching.
Dexter worries more about appeasing his baby sitter than getting caught murdering someone.

Which is annoying, when in previous seasons they made it seem like dex may one day be caught.
That scene where dex is trying to lie about his sloppy blood work to det. Lundy was intense as hell.

They should just resurrect doakes like they do harry so this so becomes some what entertaining.

at the ending :wow:
although this season has been a let down i still cant wait to see the last 2 episodes and see how they end it

Deputy Marshall comes to Deb, basically tells her he knows about Hannah.

Deb tells Hannah this info, and tells her she should lay low.

Harrison falls off the treadmill and Hannah just blatantly goes out in public 5 minutes after?

Maybe she wasn't thinking about that because it was "in the moment", but damn..a part of me thinks that was just terrible writing. Like that's the only way they could connect the dots together. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm only watching it to see how it ends. Half the time I'm just listening to the show while browsing the 'net. I liked how in the first season, Dexter was a person with no emotions, incapable of loving anyone.

The first season had the best writers. There is no way they had the same one.

As Dexter progressed and became a character he became less interesting. Just the normal serial killer who aparently is a super hero and can never be caught. The emotion of the first kill we ever saw on the first episode has never been replicated anywhere. Aside from enjoying it he seemed emotionally involved with his kills. He was angry at the murders they were committing and considered them nothing like himself.

This show is ***. I can't wait for it to end. Hopefully Hannah doesn't end up in jail. :lol: that was the most suspenseful part of the show, her taking Harrison to the hospital

Harrison falls off the treadmill and Hannah just blatantly goes out in public 5 minutes after?

Maybe she wasn't thinking about that because it was "in the moment", but damn..a part of me thinks that was just terrible writing. Like that's the only way they could connect the dots together. :lol:

But she acting like she can't toss on some shades and a ball cap? She tryna get caught or what? :smh:

Hannah is seriously an idiot. Who the hell goes out in public like that when you're a wanted fugitive?

uhhhh she was looking out for a kid with an open wound.

was she going to let him bleed out?

just drop him off at the hospital and leave?

wait until dexter comes back who was not answering his phone while his son bleeds to death?

what's the logical route

Back
Top Bottom