Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

just finished watching it wow, after reading what clyde phillips wanted to have as an ending I wish I read that first. That would have been a great ending. Can clyde phillips just do a reboot leaving off from season 4 and have the last 4 seasons be a dream?

Him pulling the plug on his sister was sad

roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm ashamed i ever recommended this show to anyone.

at some point I actually said "welp this could work"

by Dexter standards*

but when the hit us with that riding into the storm shakespeare type shot :rofl:

then they hit us with the lumberjack slam :rofl:

when he was killing Sax, i thought ok hes gonna confess and all that mess a nice little quick ending here

but :smh:

staredown with slides as someone mentioned would have been nice

him drowning with deb's dead body also a nice touch

him showing up like bruce wayne

either way, due to the comedy this provided, not bad :lol:

Didn't mind the episode up until the last 10 minutes :lol:

It was weird and stupid. Riding into the storm was foolish. Dumping Deb's body? Weird as hell.

That was one of the worst episodes of any show I have ever seen. Feels bad man. Not even gonna go into detail about how much they did wrong. That was trash. I'm done...
!

I can't even be upset at it, because that was the direction of the show over the past three seasons anyway.

I can't see how anyone would expect it to have a good ending. I'm just glad it over. You would never know that the first couple of seasons Dexter was great TV, such a shame.

Showtime has a history of doing this, like they did with Weeds. They'll probably keep Shameless around too long until it becomes unbearable too.

So, they just gonna let him roll her out of the hospital himself and blatantly carry a body onto a boat? Is that how Miami rolls?
So many moments like this. Hannah not noticing dude creeping right beside her on the bus. No one noticing her injecting him across the aisle? Saxon knocking dude out in a crowded parking lot with people walking by. Dexter killing Saxon on tape and walking. Mercy killing Deb. No nurses come in when her heart stops. He manages to wheel her body out of the hospital and onto his boat which is docked steps away.

Oh, and Hannah just been freely walking through Miami like it's nothing.:rofl:

What am I watching?:x

Dudes over analyzing Dexter when the show has been surreal since the first season. The last 3 seasons were pretty good.

Dexter was harboring a fugitive. Dexter murdered Saxon. Wasn't like he was going to get away free and clear.

Ending was perfect.

Yea I'm gonna buy this backpack and put it under a seat, then say a suspicious man put it there. No one will ever think to look at the surveillance tapes and see I'm the one who did it before they shut down the entire airport. Genius.

Dudes over analyzing Dexter when the show has been surreal since the first season. The last 3 seasons were pretty good.

Dexter was harboring a fugitive. Dexter murdered Saxon. Wasn't like he was going to get away free and clear.

Ending was perfect.

If you need to "over analyze" to see the the gaping holes in this terrible show than that says something about you not us.

:lol: @ Over-analyzing. Are we watching the same show? This **** is so hastily thrown together and disjointed. It's all blatant.

How many characters have gone from one extreme to another in a matter of episodes. Zero continuity with the story and characters.

That finale :x :smh:

-So Deb gets shot and everybody cares of one day and then moves on?..they leave her just chillin in the hospital so Dex can just wheel her out the hospital no questions asked
-Dex leaving his son with a wanted fugitive who also happens to be crazy and a killer
-Dex catching bodies in jail and on camera with o dambs given
-He lives the rest of his life as a lumberjack?? ..wtf :smh:

Damn they coulda at least let Elway catch Hannah or something

Last edited:
I don't think killing Dexter in the end would've solved anything or done anything for the show, but at least in some point in season 8 Dexter should've been in jeopardy of getting caught.

I don't think you can let Dexter get caught and get executed by Florida. That would've defeated Harry's "code" and thrown away everything we've come to know these past 8 season. Hell, Harry always talking to Dexter all this time would've been there for nothing.

I really wish Harry made an appearance in the series finale. It would've ended much better had Dexter realized he didn't need Harry anymore during the final scene.

:smh: a part of me wishes Dexter showed up in Argentina like Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises.

People give too much credit to be a "wanted fugitive". Raise your hand if you can recognize any fugitives in your local area? I sure as hell can't. Hannah did get spotted twice now in this episode and at the hospital. To be honest her not being recognize by random people isn't as big a deal as the US Marshall not knowing/recognizing Saxon.

Anyways, horrible way to end the series. I don't know if they left him alive to leave the possibility for a movie or something, but it would be pretty weak at this point.

Dex saying he hurts everyone around him so he abandoned Harrison and Hannah is ******ed. For one is he still a serial killer in his new lumberjack job? Because if he isn't then the chances of him hurting people around him go down. Not to mention the only time he hurts people is when he stupidly decides to let the most viscous serial killers out there live and not go through with the kill. Saxon and Trinity, you let them go and welp now your wife and sister are dead. Even with Travis, you knew he was involved with the doomsday killings, and you let him walk and end up endangering Harrison's life.

I love how everyone is suspicious whenever Hannah offers them a drink or food, and then she just poisons your pen or stabs you with horse tranquilizer. Shes loves that misdirection.

The show peaked about 3 seasons ago and has been on a downward slide since then.  The ending was better than Sopranos, but if that didn't exist it would be scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I really wasn't expecting much based on how things have declined over the past few years, but felt obligated to see how it wrapped up.

Now that it's over it's time for HOMELAND!!!! (which IMO has far surpassed any season of Dexter already)

The show peaked about 3 seasons ago and has been on a downward slide since then.  The ending was better than Sopranos, but if that didn't exist it would be scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I really wasn't expecting much based on how things have declined over the past few years, but felt obligated to see how it wrapped up.

Now that it's over it's time for HOMELAND!!!! (which IMO has far surpassed any season of Dexter already)
Homeland? I stopped watching after the first season. That show is foolish.

Common sense and Dexter doesn't go together...its like if everyone is naive...

Quinn crying his heart for deb and there was no sign that he was curious to her disappearance...

Hannah gave no dambs and walked around Miami like she wasn't on the wanted list...same goes for Saxon

Matsuka daughter served no point except to be seen naked and smoke weed

Dexter taking Deb out the hospital with not one damb in the world has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes I have ever seen...

And Hannah takes Harrison...ok dexter reason is he doesn't want to cause them harm...I just wondered about his brother/sister Esther and Cody ...aren't they going to wonder where Deb and Harrison went...

Such a disappointing season and ending

Common sense and Dexter doesn't go together...its like if everyone is naive...

Quinn crying his heart for deb and there was no sign that he was curious to her disappearance...

Hannah gave no dambs and walked around Miami like she wasn't on the wanted list...same goes for Saxon

Matsuka daughter served no point except to be seen naked and smoke weed

Dexter taking Deb out the hospital with not one damb in the world has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes I have ever seen...

And Hannah takes Harrison...ok dexter reason is he doesn't want to cause them harm...I just wondered about his brother/sister Esther and Cody ...aren't they going to wonder where Deb and Harrison went...

Such a disappointing season and ending
Yea thats another thing that bothered me...Dexter n Harrison supposed to fly out of town, Deb got shot and Dexter came back from the Airport to check on her but nobody is wondering where Harrison is....Then Deb is dead and Dexter just disappeared and once again not a care in the world what Harrison is up to..he damn sure aint wit Jaime this time :lol:

Homeland? I stopped watching after the first season. That show is foolish.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I must disagree. I am a Dexter guy...love the character and some of the episoded were great, but to me the concept, the acting and storyline in Homeland is far more compelling than Dexter.  Some of the best hours of televison I have watched was during Season 2 of Homeland.

Please explain how Homeland is foolish, but Dexter is not...especially after this last season and finale.

Yea I'm gonna buy this backpack and put it under a seat, then say a suspicious man put it there. No one will ever think to look at the surveillance tapes and see I'm the one who did it before they shut down the entire airport. Genius.
:rofl:

Shut the whole **** down 2 minutes after word of someone leaving a bag somewhere.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom