Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

I did a rewatch before I started New Blood lol

The Marshall was killed by Oliver Saxon. Oliver Saxon shoots Deb and escapes. Dexter blames himself because he didn't kill Saxon.

The PI dude last we saw was Hannah sticks him with a needle but I don't think she killed him.

Ok. Thanks for clarification.

Dex does "kill" deb, as he takes her off life-support. That was supposed to be his Final "kill" for the series. Which is part of the reason why he left Hannah and Harrison.

Episode 10 for Dexter: New Blood is called Sins of the Father. Could Dexter die in the finale? I think at this point, he has to. There really isn't any other way out of this.

Dex does "kill" deb, as he takes her off life-support. That was supposed to be his Final "kill" for the series. Which is part of the reason why he left Hannah and Harrison.

Episode 10 for Dexter: New Blood is called Sins of the Father. Could Dexter die in the finale? I think at this point, he has to. There really isn't any other way out of this.
Ah yes, I forgot that part.

Although if they wanted to take it to full on soap have her actually wake from being brain dead, all amnesiatic, goes out in to.the world and becomes a serial killer herself based off her trauma and how she was almost killed.

:lol:

rewatching the OG Dexter again. now on Season 4, man forgot how amazing Season 4 is. love the SuperCop Dude so much and the Trinity Killer. also damn Christine character went all out. dunno how those sex scenes were necessary but damn caught me by surprise and couldn't lower the loud volume down in time with my open windows. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rewatching the OG Dexter again. now on Season 4, man forgot how amazing Season 4 is. love the SuperCop Dude so much and the Trinity Killer. also damn Christine character went all out. dunno how those sex scenes were necessary but damn caught me by surprise and couldn't lower the loud volume down in time with my open windows. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yea during my rewatch I noticed Quinn had himself a nice roster by the time the show was over lol

Deb will always be this girl for me.....

I just couldn't unsee it. whenever I see her, I always think of Cellulite Sally. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it was crazy how much they tried to sex her up in the early seasons. Was she considered hot during that time. I was sitting there during my rewatch like why they keep showing her in bra and panties?? lol

it was crazy how much they tried to sex her up in the early seasons. Was she considered hot during that time. I was sitting there during my rewatch like why they keep showing her in bra and panties?? lol

I was going to say she might have vertical mass (iykyk) but she's only 5'8.5" so she doesn't meet the criteria |l

she's not my type of girl but she has certain appeals. people that are more into the lean athletic type. I'm just about to wrap up S4 and there is one episode with her without her blouse and Masuka getting distracted, lol.

Batista randomly appearing out of all the hotels in New York and Harrison with the Jim Lindsay isn't his real name and Angela doing the Dexter Morgan look up. :smh:

I would've thought Kurt had killed Iris but that's a weird place to find a body.

Kurt wild sloppy. Easily followed, no security, moving slow, whole place just screaming serial killer.

Podcast shorty dumb as a box of rocks. Easily could've went the other way if Dex didn't decide to barge in.

I just knew Harrison was gonna do that :lol: I see him getting jumped by that team in the future.

Molly knew she ****ed up the minute the cellar door closed behind her.

She lucky af Dexter came when he did.

After Harrison had that talk with Audrey in her bedroom about wanting to hurt people I knew he was gonna **** someone up at that wrestling met.

So it's gonna be serial killer Dexter vs. serial killer Kurt vying to win over Harrison's loyalty.

I don't understand Kurt, he was trying to rebuild her face because he wanted it intact just to dump her in the caves?

I don't understand Kurt, he was trying to rebuild her face because he wanted it intact just to dump her in the caves?
I'm not even entirely sure he's the cave dumper.

Cuz I feel like they would've found way more than one body in those caves instead of one covered in rocks.

But id he is the one, I think he's in to keeping their faces intact and preserved for some sort of trophy case or victim display he has. After that he doesn't need the bodies.

He may or may not have recent victims embalmed and placed somewhere in that cave, and Iris was just a very early kill that he didn't do that technique with. Her location was blocked off, but we haven't seen rest of the extent of that open area body was at yet, there might be another entrance.

When Angela was worried that he stopped search because he didn't want police to find something, I was thinking it was his kill cabin at first.

He may or may not have recent victims embalmed and placed somewhere in that cave, and Iris was just a very early kill that he didn't do that technique with. Her location was blocked off, but we haven't seen rest of the extent of that open area body was yet, there might be another entrance.

When Angela was worried that he stopped search because he didn't want police to find something, I was thinking it was his kill cabin at first.
That's a good possible idea bout a very weird locations for your trophy room.

I mean yeah its a dangerous cave most won't go exploring in but it is apparently open to anyone who wants to go so it could easily beem found for teens looking for a good time or anybody else.

First, I need to know of the place where he was trying to fix girl's face was also in that secluded cabin and hunter' s ground he got or somewhere else (can't recall right now). If not, that means he also has a whole other location where he takes the bodies to work on them.

Ok......still like the direction they COULD take.

Dex is now onto Kurt 100%, however......this is interesting, he saved podcast girl. Why? He was considering icing her. Let Kurt be the one and slide your target to him. Why save her?

Harrison brought a straight razor to his girls spot...... :wow: If she hadn't made a move for some D......

Breaking dudes arm...... :smh:
And Dex actin out, in public, sloppy.

Not sure how Angela could be mad at Dex for him wanting a new life after multiple deaths. In fact, Dex messed up by not goin all in, if he mentioned his mom killed, he was in the clear. Hell, she mighta dropped panties right there.

I think cave girl is an early bury. Maybe Kurt's son. Buried under some rocks doesn't seem to be his MO. His boy tho.....

We ain't seen oil dude in a minute......but Angela daughter had an oil sign in her bedroom. 🤔

Harrison got way too many red flags at this point. Whole town should be on him now.

dex saved the podcast chick because he’s still doesnt want the innocent to get hurt so if he can save someone he will especially since he did hear in the recorded convo that she wasnt really after her

plus i think its his only way to confirm his suspicion of kurt and being responsible for the missing chick like seeing the room that locks from the outside and with a camera inside

Back
Top Bottom