Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

I think when push comes to shove, he’s shooting the fair one with Dexter like Doakes. If anything he’s a mix of Batista and Doakes.
I just don't see the characteristics with Doakes. Doakes is a lone wolf that wants done by what he wants by himself. Logan is more personable. I don't see the boy scout attitude in Logan but he does care a lot with others especially his kids. something that Doakes doesn't have. as far as being right is concerned, I believe it is more towards Angela's character although it is quite tricky considering her relationship with Dexter. so far, no Doakes replacement with this new series. maybe a new detective might come to town.

Need Masuka back one time for the culture :lol:

I definitely got the vibe from Kurt that he's going to go after Harrison. I think it's just a matter of if Dexter kills him or if Harrison does the deed
could be the situation that Dexter would finally expose himself to Harrison. - not the Masuka interpretation
I meant Dexter revealing himself as this....

I don't think Kurt is interest in Harrison is because he sees him as a potential victim.

His MO is to target women who no one would be worried about if they went missing.

He tries that with Harrison Dexter would search every inch of that town looking for him.

I think recognizes Harrison has a darkness with him and to shape and mentor him like Harry did Dexter.

I don't think Kurt is interest in Harrison is because he sees him as a potential victim.

His MO is to target women who no one would be worried about if they went missing.

He tries that with Harrison Dexter would search every inch of that town looking for him.

I think recognizes Harrison has a darkness with him and to shape and mentor him like Harry did Dexter.
So Kurt = women that are missing in police chief Angela’s case?

1638755696093.gif

Deb wild annoying 4real :smh:

Harrison pulled up in town and got the whole place in a frenzy, alotta **** be happening cuz of yo :lol:

It shouldn’t be that hard to reveal who Dexter really is moving forward, it’s been clues all over the place this season…Surprised the police chief didn’t already do the background check since they dating

The dude that got killed pops probly not the main person or only one involved in all the missing women cases, feel like that would be too obvious and simple they gon throw a surprise in that mix

Last edited:
The dude that got killed pops probly not the main person or only one involved in all the missing women cases, feel like that would be too obvious and simple they gon throw a surprise in that mix

Agreed.

He definitely involved (obviously) but the fact that he was revealed so early makes me think there's more than just him involved in those shenanigans.

You raise a good point as well about Angela aka Variant Deb not doing due diligence and running a background check on Dexter, especially with how a whole son he never mentioned before came from nowhere.

I finally peeped what y’all are saying about Angela. I finally saw the Grey Market Deb connection today and now I can’t unsee it :smh:

Wood doe 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
^Someone mentioned the resemblance between Angela and Deb and EYE can't unsee IT now.

Another funny thing about this is Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were married for a minute in real life and playing brother and sister during the OG run of Dexter.

This loser don't even want the yambs. I'm tired of these serial killers. Norman Bates types. I do like the other part of his personality though. Its almost as if he is crazy with this pay it forward mentality and the hunter he enjoys being so much on the low. Almost thought he was sizing Harrison up to be his next mark.

That new captive was almost smart. She should've ran behind the house. Give her some time to get some distance.

Batista back :lol: Fam actually giving talks about a serial killer that was never actually caught. What a coinky dino the sheriff meets him. Don't even make sense for him to name drop Harrison but okay :rolleyes

Main thing I'm wondering about now is the real reason he went looking for Dexter. Harrison is just becoming a bit annoying with the I'm unhappy with my lying dad. You could've stayed on the streets or scammed your way with some other family. Clearly smart enough.

Dex really lost a step. He use to get his mark and take them to a distant secondary random location that was vetted and/or secured. Only times he did it in the place he found somebody was when he was in a rush or he did it unexpectedly but the police for 8 seasons were rarely on to him.

Last edited:
I have two issues......

One, there's A LOT goin on storywise, in a good way.
Dex discovered.
Deb dark passenger.
Harrison may or may not be just like Dex.
Kurt Killin women rather than letting them get fully naked. :smh:
Angela meeting Batista :wow:
Kurt potentially hunting Harrison, ORRRRRR guiding Harrison. :nerd:
Dex guiding Harrison.......orrrrrr hunting Harrison?!?!?!?!

There is a lot of great possibility in all that.

Two.......this dude tryin to snatch souls in broad daylight when he KNOWS cops on the trail. :stoneface:

The code is get marks that escape the system, not marks that bout to be caught up. That's sloppy AF writing. He stuck dude in the neck then threw the needle and dude didn't say nothin? :stoneface:

That's stuff that hurts the potential of the show. Don't treat us dumb. Man, Dex had a dude on the table and got him dead, dressed, and all the plastic down before the cops walked in? :stoneface:
And where TF he get 18 pictures from? :stoneface:

You have GREAT potential storylines, don't ruin it with sloppy Dex nonsense.

Loved the scene with Deb screamin at him one min and hugging him the next. Deb acts her *** off.

I hope they tighten up. Storylines could be great if they don't do this stupid nonsense that has no chance of being plausible.

Dex with Deb as his DP and Harrison with Trinity as his DP, all in the same room together...... *Shivers*

im all in for ghost hannah, preferably naked ghost hannah

This the truest post I ever seen. :lol:

Dex guiding Harrison.......orrrrrr hunting Harrison?!?!?!?!

There is a lot of great possibility in all that.
No way Dex kills his own son.

If he does that'll be the real end of the show. No turning back there.
Two.......this dude tryin to snatch souls in broad daylight when he KNOWS cops on the trail. :stoneface:

The code is get marks that escape the system, not marks that bout to be caught up. That's sloppy AF writing. He stuck dude in the neck then threw the needle and dude didn't say nothin? :stoneface:
It's ketamine. He probably doesn't even remember getting stuck with the needle.

As far as the code, there's an explicit scene in the car with Deb where she says this is different, this is vengeance and Dex is like "YUP".

We've seen him do a few kills on bad ppl that weren't about criminals who escaped the system. I swear one time a dude in a bar pissed Dex off and he just killed him :lol:

Besides the code is just about killing bad/evil ppl. It doesn't matter if they escaped the system cuz with the **** Dexter finds out he could've easily put 90% of the ppl he's killed in prison.
That's stuff that hurts the potential of the show. Don't treat us dumb. Man, Dex had a dude on the table and got him dead, dressed, and all the plastic down before the cops walked in? :stoneface:
Dex has done more in less time :lol:
And where TF he get 18 pictures from? :stoneface:
The internet? :lol:

The internet what? How he get all 18 names? Random OD's over the course of what timeframe? He couldn't possibly know all 18 100%. In a few hours.

I know he has a random here or there, but just like Batista said, the link was all criminals, tied to someone in Dept. Same thing pops up here.....not smart.

In fact.....I wonder if Angela (wrongly) wonders if the missing girls tie to Jim/Dex? 🤔 Wrong of course, but she could get suspicious like that.

The internet what? How he get all 18 names? Random OD's over the course of what timeframe? He couldn't possibly know all 18 100%. In a few hours.
Logan told him about it.

That police office seemingly leaves evidence and clues EVERYWHERE.

Same way the daughter found the list of names. Dexter switched seats and heard an entire interrogation cuz the door was open. Then he gave a hug and got the drug dealer's address. He probably got those 18 victims off a notepad on somebody's desk :lol:

I know he has a random here or there, but just like Batista said, the link was all criminals, tied to someone in Dept. Same thing pops up here.....not smart.
I'm just saying it is not out of character for Dex to kill out of anger, on the whim, on instinct. Plus the few times his ritualistic plastic room killings had been interrupted he always improvs on the fly.

This loser don't even want the tabs. I'm tired of these serial killers. Norman Bates types. I do like the other part of his personality though. Its almost as if he is crazy with this pay it forward mentality and the hunter he enjoys being so much on the low. Almost thought he was sizing Harrison up to be his next mark.

That new captive was almost smart. She should've ran behind the house. Give her some time to get some distance.

Batista back :lol: Fam actually giving talks about a serial killer that was never actually caught. What a coinky dino the sheriff meets him. Don't even make sense for him to name drop Harrison but okay :rolleyes

Main thing I'm wondering about now is the real reason he went looking for Dexter. Harrison is just becoming a bit annoying with the I'm unhappy with my lying dad. You could've stayed on the streets or scammed your way with some other family. Clearly smart enough.

Dex really lost a step. He use to get his mark and take them to a distant secondary random location that was vetted and/or secured. Only times he did it in the place he found somebody was when he was in a rush or he did it unexpectedly but the police for 8 seasons were rarely on to him.
Yea that Harrison mention was super forced, why would Batista be stuck on somebody else’s kids name talking to a stranger? :lol: :smh:

Yea that Harrison mention was super forced, why would Batista be stuck on somebody else’s kids name talking to a stranger? :lol: :smh:
it's called dropping a hint to create suspense. somehow a callback. at the same time, the close similarity in attitude between Angela and Deb somehow peaked the interest of Batista considering he was very close to the Morgan siblings. Batista's sister even babysit Harrison. Angela is not a stranger, she is a cop.

while I agree that it seems to be that Harrison doesn't fit Kurt's M.O. in general, it could still be a possibility that he could turn to be a potential victim and Kurt changing his M.O. for once, the last victim screwed up or ruined Kurt's ritual and could lead him to changing to a different type of prey. We will see.

This loser don't even want the tabs. I'm tired of these serial killers. Norman Bates types. I do like the other part of his personality though. Its almost as if he is crazy with this pay it forward mentality and the hunter he enjoys being so much on the low. Almost thought he was sizing Harrison up to be his next mark.

that was the reason I couldn't dismiss Harrison as a potential prey. Kurt gives the same speech he gave to the last victim.

Harrison is a teenager. they have to be annoying. besides, Harrison has issues. no father figure to guide him psychologically.

it would be unbelievable if Dexter didn't lose a step for how many years. I guess that's what happens when you become a salesperson.

it's really funny because I was switching between watching the new season of Dexter and re-binged watching the old seasons. I'm on Season 3 again and it's funny because some of the early episodes somehow coincide or explain what is happening in the new season.

Speaking of Batista's sister...was it Quinn that was cracking that or am I misremembering? I could have sworn someone got in them drawls. And what happened to her anyway :lol:
It was Quinn and that idiot intern that played mind games with Dexter. You know, the one that go popped by Sirko on Dexter's boat.

Back
Top Bottom