Did Any One On Here Buy The Piston VI?

Seemed like the hood loved these..wherever I walked, I'd see at least 5-7 dudes wit em...not to mention every bird $*@%% bought a pair for her and her tribe
smh.gif
...I couldn't do it...I wouldn't even take them for free...but we all have different tastes so its whatever...it seems that those who did copped are very happy wit them

i prefer the all patent oly's and i didn't get those. not a fan of these, but if you like them, enjoy !
smile.gif

i prefer the all patent oly's and i didn't get those. not a fan of these, but if you like them, enjoy !
smile.gif

i gotta admit, they look a lot better on somebodies feet than they do on display or in pictures...especially with a pair of jeans

i gotta admit, they look a lot better on somebodies feet than they do on display or in pictures...especially with a pair of jeans

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Seemed like the hood loved these..wherever I walked, I'd see at least 5-7 dudes wit em...not to mention every bird $*@%% bought a pair for her and her tribe
smh.gif
...I couldn't do it...I wouldn't even take them for free...but we all have different tastes so its whatever...it seems that those who did copped are very happy wit them

Hood rat Hispanic chicks loved these.  They wore these with their baby phat jeans, Rainbow sexy shirt, and you can't tell them nothing.  I don't see the appeal.  Now if the Piston colorway was white/royal blue/red, it would've looked better.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif

Hood rat Hispanic chicks loved these.  They wore these with their baby phat jeans, Rainbow sexy shirt, and you can't tell them nothing.  I don't see the appeal.  Now if the Piston colorway was white/royal blue/red, it would've looked better.

Would have looked good if they weren't patent leather. I thought I remembered somebody knowing how to dull out patent leather to the point that it just looks like regular leather. If that's true, I'd definitely cop these on sale and dead the patent, but I can't remember how it's done.

Would have looked good if they weren't patent leather. I thought I remembered somebody knowing how to dull out patent leather to the point that it just looks like regular leather. If that's true, I'd definitely cop these on sale and dead the patent, but I can't remember how it's done.

As a comprehensive VI collector, I still need to get a pair. But somehow someway I can't get myself to shell out cash to cop them.

As a comprehensive VI collector, I still need to get a pair. But somehow someway I can't get myself to shell out cash to cop them.

they do look a lot better when they are on ur feet! i hated them when i saw them, then tried them on and they looked a little better on. but still, they weren't for me, didn't cop.

they do look a lot better when they are on ur feet! i hated them when i saw them, then tried them on and they looked a little better on. but still, they weren't for me, didn't cop.

Back
Top Bottom