Did anyone ever cut the straps on their 8's?

^ word they dont look that bad

watch JB come out with the 8.5s that look something like that
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

Ehh...those are okay, but ^JB would do something like that
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
EzCode Parsing Error:=http:www.myspa

My dad did it back in the day to his aquas,,he dont have em anymore,,but they looked somewhat like the VI`s & VII`s

The strap look nice why cut it?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

DONT DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTB: 2s,3s,4s,8s,9s,11s,12s
BAD BOYS 2 "CAN YOU FIGHT OOUM MUTHA F***A YOU CAINT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutting straps on any sneaker hsi horrible only sneaker that was nice was tear away vandals thats the only shoe you could demolish Easily and look nice

they dont look bad im going to cutt the strapes off my aquas when i get mine with some purple laces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x
sick.gif

those don't look 2 bad but still its disgusting
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

they dont look too bad, but would still rather keep the straps.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Hey, I like those with the straps cut off.

But it would be weird not seeing the '23' on the tongue.

I might grab these aquas and cut the inside strap, but I need that 23 on there.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Not Bad At All Im Doing That To My Aquas.................................................In ten Years
Im Done With The Kicks When I Marry Tyra Banks

dont cut off the straps, especially if your pair is some fresh aquas. i was considering doing it to my chrome 8s after they got so beat but i dont know why i never did it. its not like i was gonna wear them again anyway
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

them jonts look aight...wouldnt do it until they beat tho
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Back
Top Bottom