Did anyone ever cut the straps on their 8's?

i would never do that, the straps is the main reason i love the VIII's
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I would never do that @#%$... but if someone did show us the pictures.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

:lol:
laugh.gif
I bet someone has considered doing it now since they saw this post. If "that person" does, don't be ashamed, but please do show us your pics.

(It probably won't look good though)

USMA's finest & freshest

yeh i did it to my black lows, the strap that connects over, they look too fresh now, i hate straps that make the shoe fit like that though so it's a personal thing
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

Yea, it seems like it would be a good idea, but probably after you did it, you'd regret it.
I HAVE Cement Spikes & *****PLAYOFF 8s***** & Anthracite 8s RIGHT NOW!!! PM me with offers!!!​

Also, PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out www.get-dizzy.blogspot.com

i never had a pair of viii's, but i would leave it alone how it is.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Why would anyone do that?
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Just buy multiple pairs and cut one of their straps off, then you can decide if its horrible or not.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

thats like removing cement print from the 3's
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I did it to my QS XX's before and regretted it so I sold them on E-bay and bought another pair.

somebody did this a few years back and posted pics but i cant remember who did it. i DO remember somebody cutting the ****** strap on the "bred" 8 lows and posting a picture. when the 8 lows come back this fall i hope they added the other strap. Gentry should not have signed off on that.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

I cut them off back in the days, cuz I hate it when I can't get in and out of my shoes in a second...I don't want to tie laces or put any straps in the right place to get in my shoes.

VIII_strapless1.JPG
Live fast, die slow!!

anyone ever taken the swoosh off of their Is?

JB already did that a few times...all white hi's & lo's, and the all japan only.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

MiDe74
they dont look THAT bad
Cant speak for anyone else but i'm fifteen and all i wanna do is ride around shining.

Back
Top Bottom