Did Boston use the 2-3 zone to stop Lebron ?

indifferent.gif
some of the response in here say the Cavs is not a good team. How are they not a good team when they were #1 this year and also won 60 games last year ? Prop to Tom Thibodeau. Other defensive coaches need to take notes from him. Lebron is Stoppable

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Who's the best player LeBron has played with?  Jamison? Z? Mo Williams? Old Shaq?

Who's the best player Kobe has played with? Prime Shaq, Odom, Gasol, Artest all are better than LeBron's #2

If LeBron plays with another all-star that is when we can truly compare the two.  Chirs Bosh/LeBron = Gasol/Kobe

Who's the best player LeBron has played with?  Jamison? Z? Mo Williams? Old Shaq?

Who's the best player Kobe has played with? Prime Shaq, Odom, Gasol, Artest all are better than LeBron's #2

If LeBron plays with another all-star that is when we can truly compare the two.  Chirs Bosh/LeBron = Gasol/Kobe

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Bottom line is

Kobe>Lebron

Lebron on the same Laker squad would not have won. It takes mental toughness to win a championship, and Lebron doesnt have that.

I would love for Lebron adn Bosh to get together, because then people will stop making excuses with the Magic or Celtics eliminate them again.
don't be stupid.  
We're not talking about going from Kobe to Joe Johnson here. We're talking about switching to a dude who bends reality around him on the court.
Lebron getting into the lane = easy pass to Pau/Bynum/Artesr/Odom/Fisher hell even mbenga. 

Mental toughness my !!*. You don't have to be mentally tough to force up 20+ shots and not make half of them.  
laugh.gif

your crazy if you dont think lebron switching places with kobe puts the lakers at an almost lock for a championship. lebron might even be able to get lamar to play consistent

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Bottom line is

Kobe>Lebron

Lebron on the same Laker squad would not have won. It takes mental toughness to win a championship, and Lebron doesnt have that.

I would love for Lebron adn Bosh to get together, because then people will stop making excuses with the Magic or Celtics eliminate them again.
don't be stupid.  
We're not talking about going from Kobe to Joe Johnson here. We're talking about switching to a dude who bends reality around him on the court.
Lebron getting into the lane = easy pass to Pau/Bynum/Artesr/Odom/Fisher hell even mbenga. 

Mental toughness my !!*. You don't have to be mentally tough to force up 20+ shots and not make half of them.  
laugh.gif

your crazy if you dont think lebron switching places with kobe puts the lakers at an almost lock for a championship. lebron might even be able to get lamar to play consistent

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

indifferent.gif
some of the response in here say the Cavs is not a good team. How are they not a good team when they were #1 this year and also won 60 games last year ? Prop to Tom Thibodeau. Other defensive coaches need to take notes from him. Lebron is Stoppable
Is 6/24 being stopped too?
laugh.gif

Cavs are a good team because of LeBron. The other players contribute, especially in team defense, but they won't be making much noise on other teams. Mo, Antawn, and old man Shaq weren't even the best players on their prior teams, unlike having someone like Pau, who was the franchise player in Memphis. It is important that LeBron gets help in a franchise player teammate or two for once. 

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

indifferent.gif
Is 6/24 being stopped too?
laugh.gif

Cavs are a good team because of LeBron. The other players contribute, especially in team defense, but they won't be making much noise on other teams. Mo, Antawn, and old man Shaq weren't even the best players on their prior teams, unlike having someone like Pau, who was the franchise player in Memphis. It is important that LeBron gets help in a franchise player teammate or two for once. 

Hmm...Wasn't Mo an all star in 2009? LOL I know I kid I kid...

I don't know about Odom being better then any of lebrons number 2's. Let's be honest here Odom is a great talnet but you never know what your going to get out of him. Artest is the same thing. He looked like crap during most of the season but did come up big in the finals.

I do get your point though. But what happens if you pair him with a bosh/wade and it still doesn't work? What do you say then?

Hmm...Wasn't Mo an all star in 2009? LOL I know I kid I kid...

I don't know about Odom being better then any of lebrons number 2's. Let's be honest here Odom is a great talnet but you never know what your going to get out of him. Artest is the same thing. He looked like crap during most of the season but did come up big in the finals.

I do get your point though. But what happens if you pair him with a bosh/wade and it still doesn't work? What do you say then?

Still going huh...like has been said before there was next to ZERO talk about Bron not having any help when the Cavs have the best record in the league for the past 2 seasons. When he finally does get this next superstar player and STILL doesn't win, what will be the excuses then?

Still going huh...like has been said before there was next to ZERO talk about Bron not having any help when the Cavs have the best record in the league for the past 2 seasons. When he finally does get this next superstar player and STILL doesn't win, what will be the excuses then?

While i believe Kobe is still better, Lebron himself can probably take a bunch of scrubs to the ECF.

Add another (franchise?) player like Bosh, you can def. bet they're going to cruise into the Finals. Whether they win it all or not, thats a different story.

While i believe Kobe is still better, Lebron himself can probably take a bunch of scrubs to the ECF.

Add another (franchise?) player like Bosh, you can def. bet they're going to cruise into the Finals. Whether they win it all or not, thats a different story.

.like has been said before there was next to ZERO talk about Bron not having any help when the Cavs have the best record in the league for the past 2 seasons.

what do you think about them going 1-13 without him?
But what happens if you pair him with a bosh/wade and it still doesn't work? What do you say then?
Nothing, he won't have an excuse.

.like has been said before there was next to ZERO talk about Bron not having any help when the Cavs have the best record in the league for the past 2 seasons.

But what happens if you pair him with a bosh/wade and it still doesn't work? What do you say then?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't buy that.  Every move they make, people have screamed this was it, this is it!!!  And then they all leave around mid May.  I think even if another star joins and a flame out happens for whatever reason, I still expect plenty of excuses.  ESPN is on his side, other media places like Yahoo, of course the NBA, TNT, they all love Bron, they'll make excuses for him no matter what happens.  But we'll see.  We should know in a few weeks what his odds are. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't buy that.  Every move they make, people have screamed this was it, this is it!!!  And then they all leave around mid May.  I think even if another star joins and a flame out happens for whatever reason, I still expect plenty of excuses.  ESPN is on his side, other media places like Yahoo, of course the NBA, TNT, they all love Bron, they'll make excuses for him no matter what happens.  But we'll see.  We should know in a few weeks what his odds are. 

Well, I won't say anything at least.

He gets Bosh/Wade, he needs to at a minimum be in a game 6 of the finals starting next season.

Well, I won't say anything at least.

He gets Bosh/Wade, he needs to at a minimum be in a game 6 of the finals starting next season.

Thinkin on it, he reminds me just a little bit of Brett Favre treatment.  Agree? 

I dunno, I suppose it's too early to worry about him just yet, but I did see something yesterday that made me do a double take. 

Over 22,000 minutes already for Bron.  After 7 years.  Kobe was at 16,000. 

He's a freak, but at what point does the mileage wear on him (even though he hasn't had a bad knee or ankle yet) 

Thought that was interesting when i saw it yesterday. 

Thinkin on it, he reminds me just a little bit of Brett Favre treatment.  Agree? 

I dunno, I suppose it's too early to worry about him just yet, but I did see something yesterday that made me do a double take. 

Over 22,000 minutes already for Bron.  After 7 years.  Kobe was at 16,000. 

He's a freak, but at what point does the mileage wear on him (even though he hasn't had a bad knee or ankle yet) 

Thought that was interesting when i saw it yesterday. 

Starting from Day 1 on the team he came into, I'm not surprised. But he's a true all around athlete who (at least on the surface) seems to be in phenomenal shape. I wouldn't be too worried right now.

Starting from Day 1 on the team he came into, I'm not surprised. But he's a true all around athlete who (at least on the surface) seems to be in phenomenal shape. I wouldn't be too worried right now.

Ionno why you get riled up about folks getting excited about the power moves made by the Cavs. It looked good on paper, but it wasn't like trading JJ Hikckson for a franchise player. Word to Kwame for Pau.

Ionno why you get riled up about folks getting excited about the power moves made by the Cavs. It looked good on paper, but it wasn't like trading JJ Hikckson for a franchise player. Word to Kwame for Pau.

Back
Top Bottom