DID FROZEN YOGURT ETHER ICE CREAM? VOL. SHUT'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

Man its all the same **** Fro-yo Coldstone etc. Its ice cream dammit, presented differently. AND IM EATING IT ALL.

:smile:

i hate going to the places that sell it theyre so stupid trendy looking and **** but i cant hate i like that froyo stuff man.
i always get some fruit flavored 1 and add a bunch of fruit chunks to it

This>>>>> any frozen yogurt

They sell a frozen yogurt version of that.. Pretty good too

Dam I totally forgot they have a Froyo version... The frozen yogurt version was better :nerd:
Retract first statement.

This>>>>> any frozen yogurt

They sell a frozen yogurt version of that.. Pretty good too

Dam I totally forgot they have a Froyo version... The frozen yogurt version was better :nerd:
Retract first statement.

:lol:

I like Frozen Yogurt. But those local ice-cream shops that make their ice-cream >>>>>>> *

If y'all ever in the Bay, East Bay specifically, go to Fenton's Creamery. I've been going there since I was a kid. I love this place.

laugh.gif

I like Frozen Yogurt. But those local ice-cream shops that make their ice-cream >>>>>>> *
If y'all ever in the Bay, East Bay specifically, go to Fenton's Creamery. I've been going there since I was a kid. I love this place.
I still prefer froyo, but YES, this I agree! If you ever have the chance, try it. I've also seen one in Vacaville.

I went to a local family creamery in Sacramento expecting it to be on Fenton's level and i was sadly mistaken.
mean.gif
I wanted to slap someone. The place is called Leatherby's.

Gelato- Italian yambs flavor >*

Never had froyo, probably never will.. Considering I can eat ice-cream/gelato for breakfast, lunch, dinner.. Nothing will ever beat that.

And someone mentioned it, but Greece/Turkish frozen yogurt is that deal.. No fat.

son said its hard for ice cream to eat out here in these streets :lol:
ice cream ain't going nowhere, tho, bruh bruh.

erryy time i see froyo i wanna murk the first f-bwoi i see.

straight hate for the froyo industry.

How you gonna have chocolate chip cookie dough froyo...
i mean ice cream is for the kids just as much as wu-tang.

only time i would get a froyo is if i wanted a regular yogurt later.

Back
Top Bottom