Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

This story will be bigger than the game itself.

2d942t5.png

mt9hud.png

1tn4nc.png

I need to see what injury he has. If it wasn't serious he could've toughed it out in the biggest game of his career. It looks bad since it didn't look to serious.

If it was serious I'd somewhat understand.

2140.jpg
“Jay was hurt. I don't question his toughness. He's tough as hell. He's one of the toughest guys on our football team.

I need to see what injury he has. If it wasn't serious he could've toughed it out in the biggest game of his career. It looks bad since it didn't look to serious.

2140.jpg
“Jay was hurt. I don't question his toughness. He's tough as hell. He's one of the toughest guys on our football team.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

All that needs to be said.
And it was the trainers' decision to sit him. He didn't have a choice.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

All that needs to be said.
And it was the trainers' decision to sit him. He didn't have a choice.

30t6p3b.gif
I think he quit on them.. the fact he stuck around the sidelines tells me he could have possibly gone back in.. in the NFC championship game.. against your biggest rival since the beginning of time.. you don't go back in? And !*+@!+ compare you to Brett Favre.. chill bro.. Brett Favre would have played the game with a broken ARM.

30t6p3b.gif
I think he quit on them.. the fact he stuck around the sidelines tells me he could have possibly gone back in.. in the NFC championship game.. against your biggest rival since the beginning of time.. you don't go back in? And !*+@!+ compare you to Brett Favre.. chill bro.. Brett Favre would have played the game with a broken ARM.

I knew this was gonna be a major point since Cutler sat out after the first drive of the second-half. As mentioned we can't really judge until the extent of the injury is revealed but I can understand the reaction around the league. His reputation isn't exactly one of toughness and it's hard to say he blatantly quit, but the body language was poor all game and based on Fox's coverage Cutler didn't appear urgent to re-enter the football game, not to mention it was the NFC Championship Game against an intense division rival. I can guarantee guys like Big Ben would be dying and fighting to be on the field next series. The only thing to consider is personal judgement that the injury would affect play so much that it would actually hurt the team instead. 

I knew this was gonna be a major point since Cutler sat out after the first drive of the second-half. As mentioned we can't really judge until the extent of the injury is revealed but I can understand the reaction around the league. His reputation isn't exactly one of toughness and it's hard to say he blatantly quit, but the body language was poor all game and based on Fox's coverage Cutler didn't appear urgent to re-enter the football game, not to mention it was the NFC Championship Game against an intense division rival. I can guarantee guys like Big Ben would be dying and fighting to be on the field next series. The only thing to consider is personal judgement that the injury would affect play so much that it would actually hurt the team instead. 

Articles have came out that off the record players in the locker room had things to say like "no comment" "you don't see a brace on that knee do you?" Even his own players are turning on him other than Jay Cutler. He is a qb, he isn't asked to run or be the best athlete, run shotgun formations and throw the ball. Instead she acted like a female cause she sucked in the game.

Articles have came out that off the record players in the locker room had things to say like "no comment" "you don't see a brace on that knee do you?" Even his own players are turning on him other than Jay Cutler. He is a qb, he isn't asked to run or be the best athlete, run shotgun formations and throw the ball. Instead she acted like a female cause she sucked in the game.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Reports from the team says it was a torn MCL
if that report is true then people all over should shut the +$*@ up and publicly apologize.

stupid mother +$*@ ers ... commenting on another man's injury w/o no knowledge of the severity.

CLOWNS

if that report is true then people all over should shut the +$*@ up and publicly apologize.

stupid mother +$*@ ers ... commenting on another man's injury w/o no knowledge of the severity.

CLOWNS

I made fun of Cutler plenty today but I'll wait for official reports to say he quit on the team.

I made fun of Cutler plenty today but I'll wait for official reports to say he quit on the team.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CLOWNS
True.

IF it is a torn MCL,he'll be out for months.

Sad how fast people jumped on him without knowing the full extent of his injury. Nice to see some of his teammates like Urlacher backing him up.

*He did seem to be fine walking around the sideline and going on the bike. Hmmm....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CLOWNS
True.

IF it is a torn MCL,he'll be out for months.

Sad how fast people jumped on him without knowing the full extent of his injury. Nice to see some of his teammates like Urlacher backing him up.

*He did seem to be fine walking around the sideline and going on the bike. Hmmm....

I dont care if Cutler had a mild headache. Those talking are just jealous.

Ross Tucker? Darnell Dockett? MJD? And of course Barkley, the answer to question no one asked.

FOH!!!

I dont care if Cutler had a mild headache. Those talking are just jealous.

Ross Tucker? Darnell Dockett? MJD? And of course Barkley, the answer to question no one asked.

FOH!!!

Off the record, several teammates looked at Cutler amid the postgame wreckage and shook their heads. “I aint’ gonna say nothing,

Back
Top Bottom