Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

FYI, anyone who brings up Philip Rivers is a moron...

It is utterly ridiculous to expect EVERY QB to play out a game with a torn MCL/ACL.

It is utterly ridiculous to expect EVERY QB to play out a game with a torn MCL/ACL.

i think he quit. i also though it was ******ed to put in the 3rd string before the 4th quarter started. It did look like once cutler was sideline, there was no intention of him coming back in.

i think he quit. i also though it was ******ed to put in the 3rd string before the 4th quarter started. It did look like once cutler was sideline, there was no intention of him coming back in.

the guy was looking like a emo kid on the sidelines. no cheering his team on. walking around pouting.

an "injury" doesn't make you put like a #%%$@ on the sidelines like he was. he quit mentally on the team if anything.

the guy was looking like a emo kid on the sidelines. no cheering his team on. walking around pouting.

an "injury" doesn't make you put like a #%%$@ on the sidelines like he was. he quit mentally on the team if anything.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I posted Rivers pic in the game thread but jokes aside I think that's what alot of people draw on when they criticize Cutler for Today...that + ppl's disdain for him anyways
laugh.gif
it is what it is

I posted Rivers pic in the game thread but jokes aside I think that's what alot of people draw on when they criticize Cutler for Today...that + ppl's disdain for him anyways
laugh.gif
it is what it is

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
it is what it is

Agreed. I don't think it's fair to compare Cutler to someone of Rivers' pedigree. No one (except for your raging Bears homer, which I am not) thinks Cutler is better than Rivers. 
Anyway, I'll hold my judgement till the MRI reports come out - but as a Bears fan, I don't question Cutler's toughness. He's only missed 1 game out of the 4 seasons he started and that was because he had to (the concussion against the Giants). He's played with one of the worst offensive lines in history - sacked 52 times for god's sake. I highly doubt he decided to quit on his team in the most important game of his life, even if he was doing poorly. People don't even know the extent of his injury and to say %%+@ behind his back like that? Straight disrespectful.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
it is what it is

Agreed. I don't think it's fair to compare Cutler to someone of Rivers' pedigree. No one (except for your raging Bears homer, which I am not) thinks Cutler is better than Rivers. 
Anyway, I'll hold my judgement till the MRI reports come out - but as a Bears fan, I don't question Cutler's toughness. He's only missed 1 game out of the 4 seasons he started and that was because he had to (the concussion against the Giants). He's played with one of the worst offensive lines in history - sacked 52 times for god's sake. I highly doubt he decided to quit on his team in the most important game of his life, even if he was doing poorly. People don't even know the extent of his injury and to say %%+@ behind his back like that? Straight disrespectful.

This is what happens when you aren't what the media/fans want you to be. Allen Iverson said it best, "They are waiting man, they are waiting..."

30t6p3b.gif

This is what happens when you aren't what the media/fans want you to be. Allen Iverson said it best, "They are waiting man, they are waiting..."

30t6p3b.gif

Jay Cutler jokes are the new Ohio jokes on here. Most of them have zero substance, but you all laugh like you were conditioned to, oblivious.

He's a known quitter, right? Devoid of toughness, right? Mental ******, right?

Based on what? ...

Jay Cutler jokes are the new Ohio jokes on here. Most of them have zero substance, but you all laugh like you were conditioned to, oblivious.

Based on what? ...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Based on what? ...
i'll take mental ****** for 500, please...

nah i don't know about quitter or devoid of toughness, all that is just dudes laughing at his expense. but mental ******? absolutely...when things start to slide, dude folds. can you honestly call him a competitor or a gamer? he has his moments and his 4td games...but when the going gets tough, he pisses down his leg.

and i know you'll point to his offensive line. sure. pretty valid. but the guy has never won a major game. i don't think he scares many defenses. even my freakin' pats (and our nosebleeding defense) made him look like a doofus. and offensive line trouble or not...the guy's back peddle and back foot tosses are horrible to watch.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Based on what? ...
i'll take mental ****** for 500, please...

nah i don't know about quitter or devoid of toughness, all that is just dudes laughing at his expense. but mental ******? absolutely...when things start to slide, dude folds. can you honestly call him a competitor or a gamer? he has his moments and his 4td games...but when the going gets tough, he pisses down his leg.

and i know you'll point to his offensive line. sure. pretty valid. but the guy has never won a major game. i don't think he scares many defenses. even my freakin' pats (and our nosebleeding defense) made him look like a doofus. and offensive line trouble or not...the guy's back peddle and back foot tosses are horrible to watch.

Just goes to show how stupid lots of NFL players and those that surround them are.
It's like these dudes have a child's mentality.

A career is a long term prospect. It doesn't matter if it's the Superbowl or game 1 of the season. If you could potentially cut down your career length as a result of further play, the intelligent thing to do would be to sit it out. At the end of the day it's a job like any other. They're not playing because "they love the game". They're playing because it's a profession and it pays (well).  

NFL players talk about playing hurt as if it's some great attribute. It's not. It's stupidity. 

Just goes to show how stupid lots of NFL players and those that surround them are.
It's like these dudes have a child's mentality.

A career is a long term prospect. It doesn't matter if it's the Superbowl or game 1 of the season. If you could potentially cut down your career length as a result of further play, the intelligent thing to do would be to sit it out. At the end of the day it's a job like any other. They're not playing because "they love the game". They're playing because it's a profession and it pays (well).  

NFL players talk about playing hurt as if it's some great attribute. It's not. It's stupidity. 

roflcutler.jpg

stephen a smith

# Cutler. No excuse for this nonsense. I'm so happy for Rodgers and GB,just to erase the memory of Brett Favre. But Cutler? A joke. PATHETIC!less than 10 seconds ago via HootSuite

# It's reasons like this why teams like the Jets speak so glowingly ofBig Ben while, despite all his talents, no one has a positive word to 1minute ago via HootSuite

# string QB was on the field doing a better job than you. The playerswill never respect him again. Neither will the city of Chicago. Awful!2 minutes ago via HootSuite

# have the unmitigated gall to be on the sidelines, have the decency tobe on crutches or something. This dude was on a bicycle while the 3rd 3minutes ago via HootSuite

# SUCKS!!! He will never live this down. Don't give me some mess abouthis knee. Stay in the locker room. Be on your way to the Hospital. If u4 minutes ago via HootSuite

# Congrats to the Green Bay Packers. Well deserved. But I've got abunch of things to say about the Chicago Bears, so stay with me: JayCutler 4 minutes ago via HootSuite

no idea if the injury is serious or not. but the reactions are priceless.    one thing that's a fact is that his body language and demeanor on the sidelines was terrible

roflcutler.jpg

stephen a smith

# Cutler. No excuse for this nonsense. I'm so happy for Rodgers and GB,just to erase the memory of Brett Favre. But Cutler? A joke. PATHETIC!less than 10 seconds ago via HootSuite

# It's reasons like this why teams like the Jets speak so glowingly ofBig Ben while, despite all his talents, no one has a positive word to 1minute ago via HootSuite

# string QB was on the field doing a better job than you. The playerswill never respect him again. Neither will the city of Chicago. Awful!2 minutes ago via HootSuite

# have the unmitigated gall to be on the sidelines, have the decency tobe on crutches or something. This dude was on a bicycle while the 3rd 3minutes ago via HootSuite

# SUCKS!!! He will never live this down. Don't give me some mess abouthis knee. Stay in the locker room. Be on your way to the Hospital. If u4 minutes ago via HootSuite

# Congrats to the Green Bay Packers. Well deserved. But I've got abunch of things to say about the Chicago Bears, so stay with me: JayCutler 4 minutes ago via HootSuite

no idea if the injury is serious or not. but the reactions are priceless.    one thing that's a fact is that his body language and demeanor on the sidelines was terrible

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Reports from the team says it was a torn MCL
if that report is true then people all over should shut the +$*@ up and publicly apologize.

stupid mother +$*@ ers ... commenting on another man's injury w/o no knowledge of the severity.

CLOWNS

/thread

Back
Top Bottom