Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

Off the record, several teammates looked at Cutler amid the postgame wreckage and shook their heads. “I aint’ gonna say nothing,

We still need proof of what play he "got hurt" on.
nerd.gif

^ I would expect/like to see Cutler's teammates publicly support him and many critics may be jumping to conclusions, but that's just the point. Jay Cutler has a reputation of bad body language, little or no heart, and weak mental makeup. Those reasons make it plausible to believe he may have "quit" or not given his all for the Chicago Bears today. 

^ I would expect/like to see Cutler's teammates publicly support him and many critics may be jumping to conclusions, but that's just the point. Jay Cutler has a reputation of bad body language, little or no heart, and weak mental makeup. Those reasons make it plausible to believe he may have "quit" or not given his all for the Chicago Bears today. 

Wow pretty dumb of these players to comment on something they know nothing about. These dudes acting worse than females...

Wow pretty dumb of these players to comment on something they know nothing about. These dudes acting worse than females...

Why would the dude not want to play if he wasn't hurt? It's beyond absurd to make an assumption that he quit.

Dude plays football, while having to manage type 1 diabetes. A quitter he is not.

People are @%$!%*@ morons.  My sophomore year my roommate tore his ACL (bball) and played another 3-4 minutes before coming out.  He wasn't limping but knew something was wrong, turns out he was right.  It didn't look bad when it happened and everyone on the team was surprised as hell when he heard he tore up his knee.
Like others said, I'll wait until official reports before I judge.

Why would the dude not want to play if he wasn't hurt? It's beyond absurd to make an assumption that he quit.

Dude plays football, while having to manage type 1 diabetes. A quitter he is not.

People are @%$!%*@ morons.  My sophomore year my roommate tore his ACL (bball) and played another 3-4 minutes before coming out.  He wasn't limping but knew something was wrong, turns out he was right.  It didn't look bad when it happened and everyone on the team was surprised as hell when he heard he tore up his knee.
Like others said, I'll wait until official reports before I judge.

u can tear ligaments stepping down off a curb. there doesnt have to be some huge collision ...

ignorance is bliss.

u can tear ligaments stepping down off a curb. there doesnt have to be some huge collision ...

ignorance is bliss.

For the dude asking when it happened, I believe it was when he attempted to throw an out near Chicago's own goal line that Desmond Bishop under-cut.

For the dude asking when it happened, I believe it was when he attempted to throw an out near Chicago's own goal line that Desmond Bishop under-cut.

Back
Top Bottom