Did Jordan play in a watered down era ?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Even if the league was watered down, he was TOP DOG.

I do agree with this.I don't think the 90s was watered down, but this era better than the 90s

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Even if the league was watered down, he was TOP DOG.

I do agree with this.I don't think the 90s was watered down, but this era better than the 90s

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

From the time I have been a member the op has certified himself as the biggest Kobe stan on this board. He takes every and any oppurtunity he can to discredit Jordan, it's embarrassing. To answer the question, which doesn't even deserve the time of day...HELL NO.
and from what i have observed . You're one of the biggest Kobe hater on this board

From the time I have been a member the op has certified himself as the biggest Kobe stan on this board. He takes every and any oppurtunity he can to discredit Jordan, it's embarrassing. To answer the question, which doesn't even deserve the time of day...HELL NO.
and from what i have observed . You're one of the biggest Kobe hater on this board

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

*shrugs shoulders* i always thought the early to mid nineties were considered the golden era of basketball

As far as going mainstream, yes. As far as talent, no.

*shrugs shoulders* i always thought the early to mid nineties were considered the golden era of basketball

Originally Posted by Buc Em

<If the rules of today was applied in the 90s, Jordan would average 60pts a game. The sprewells the Allan houstons etc would average 30 pts a game. The gradual changing of the rules which made the nba soft is because there was not a player like mj that can put a show despite the physical brand of basketball. Kobe can't do it, I doubt Wade could leaf all night long if Dwight Howard is constantly on the paint. So the change in rules really made the athletic players of today showcase their skills more consistently which creates an illusion that the players of today are better than the previous generation. One player who's has benefited from this rule is Steve Nash. With his quickness and savvy no one could really guard him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

<If the rules of today was applied in the 90s, Jordan would average 60pts a game. The sprewells the Allan houstons etc would average 30 pts a game. The gradual changing of the rules which made the nba soft is because there was not a player like mj that can put a show despite the physical brand of basketball. Kobe can't do it, I doubt Wade could leaf all night long if Dwight Howard is constantly on the paint. So the change in rules really made the athletic players of today showcase their skills more consistently which creates an illusion that the players of today are better than the previous generation. One player who's has benefited from this rule is Steve Nash. With his quickness and savvy no one could really guard him.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I stand corrected, you are hands down the biggest Kobe stan on this board. OP gives you a run for your money though.
laugh.gif
 @ calling me a Kobe hater, the only thing I dislike about Kobe are his shoes.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I stand corrected, you are hands down the biggest Kobe stan on this board. OP gives you a run for your money though.
laugh.gif
 @ calling me a Kobe hater, the only thing I dislike about Kobe are his shoes.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I can barely get a finger on somebody today before its a whistle. Guys going to the free throw line 25 times likes its nothin

word to d "whistle".

"jordan beating a 1990 pistons isnt exactly as beating a 1986 pistons"

and 1986 jordan isnt exactly as 1990 jordan

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I can barely get a finger on somebody today before its a whistle. Guys going to the free throw line 25 times likes its nothin

word to d "whistle".

"jordan beating a 1990 pistons isnt exactly as beating a 1986 pistons"

and 1986 jordan isnt exactly as 1990 jordan

Back
Top Bottom