Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Big L> Lil B
qo6fes.gif

Not sure if cereal.

nerd.gif
What you mean, if cereal? That's as cereal a statement can get. Lil B ain't nothing more than entertainment; humor, a good source for laughs but he can also throw a cereal track here and there. Let's be real though, dude doesn't spit rhymes, he just throws sentences onto a beat and says some outlandish !@%% to keep you going back for more. He isn't too much of a musician but he'll surprise you from time to time with how real he can actually be. Lil B is barely seeing the popularity some mediocre artists received back then...Lake? Tell me someone remembers Lake's Crush Linen from the early 2000's? Lake had more flow than Lil B but ain't nobody remembers Lake.

All in all, Lil B is nothing more than a fad.
laugh.gif
You can't take him too seriously. Just take it for what it is.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Big L> Lil B
qo6fes.gif

Not sure if cereal.

nerd.gif
What you mean, if cereal? That's as cereal a statement can get. Lil B ain't nothing more than entertainment; humor, a good source for laughs but he can also throw a cereal track here and there. Let's be real though, dude doesn't spit rhymes, he just throws sentences onto a beat and says some outlandish !@%% to keep you going back for more. He isn't too much of a musician but he'll surprise you from time to time with how real he can actually be. Lil B is barely seeing the popularity some mediocre artists received back then...Lake? Tell me someone remembers Lake's Crush Linen from the early 2000's? Lake had more flow than Lil B but ain't nobody remembers Lake.

All in all, Lil B is nothing more than a fad.
laugh.gif
You can't take him too seriously. Just take it for what it is.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This Lil B mess has to be a joke. Either that or it's really just kids d-riding this dude.

thats what i thought?

i only know this dudes name cuz of NT i never heard any of his material, he is considered an underground artist correct?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This Lil B mess has to be a joke. Either that or it's really just kids d-riding this dude.

thats what i thought?

i only know this dudes name cuz of NT i never heard any of his material, he is considered an underground artist correct?

Back
Top Bottom