Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dom Kennedy blew off NT and got GHOST
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY listen to his music. I found like 3 songs that were OK at best.

I Am
We Are The World
Birth Of Rap
What do you mean they were OK. What makes a song good/bad? Explain that before we define his songs as OK at best.

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY listen to his music. I found like 3 songs that were OK at best.

I Am
We Are The World
Birth Of Rap
What do you mean they were OK. What makes a song good/bad? Explain that before we define his songs as OK at best.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I Am
We Are The World
Birth Of Rap
In my opinion, lyrical content.

I Am
We Are The World
Birth Of Rap
In my opinion, lyrical content.

So the point of music is to lyrically stimulate the individual listening to it? How and why do you believe that. I am trying to have a serious quesiton about music because I think it is unfair to judge EVERY musician on the same scale. You don't feel that is somewhat unfair and wrong?

So the point of music is to lyrically stimulate the individual listening to it? How and why do you believe that. I am trying to have a serious quesiton about music because I think it is unfair to judge EVERY musician on the same scale. You don't feel that is somewhat unfair and wrong?

Ehhhh not exactly.  It depends on the listener I guess.  That's what I personally listen for where you may listen for something else. I'm not judging him, I just don't like his music.  My choice, my opinion.

Ehhhh not exactly.  It depends on the listener I guess.  That's what I personally listen for where you may listen for something else. I'm not judging him, I just don't like his music.  My choice, my opinion.

What do you mean you aren't judging him. You just said that out of all of the songs you listened to 3 of them were OK. That is judging him.

I just wish people understood that there is no set definition of how a rapper/musician is supposed to deliver their content. It is an art form, artists have different styles. How silly would it be for actual artists being judge on a strict/uniform scale? Something that allows so much freedom an individuality. People are just so hell bent on what music is SUPPOSED to be. What its supposed to do is make the listener feel good. Just because someone doesn't make you feel good doesn't mean they suck. Just say you don't like the music (like you did.)

But folks saying he sucks this and that is just funny.

What do you mean you aren't judging him. You just said that out of all of the songs you listened to 3 of them were OK. That is judging him.

I just wish people understood that there is no set definition of how a rapper/musician is supposed to deliver their content. It is an art form, artists have different styles. How silly would it be for actual artists being judge on a strict/uniform scale? Something that allows so much freedom an individuality. People are just so hell bent on what music is SUPPOSED to be. What its supposed to do is make the listener feel good. Just because someone doesn't make you feel good doesn't mean they suck. Just say you don't like the music (like you did.)

I tried to get, I don't get, but I'm not gunna hate, enjoy the based god.

People who hate on other peoples music really bug me.

I tried to get, I don't get, but I'm not gunna hate, enjoy the based god.

People who hate on other peoples music really bug me.

Yeah I completely agree with what DC said

Music is Music

Yeah I completely agree with what DC said

Music is Music

That Ellen Degeneres track...
"swag swag swag swag bruh branggdadang ya girlfriend"

roll.gif

All that "bling" he's rocking reminds me of those candy necklaces ravers wear, lol

Back
Top Bottom