Did Saigon's CD ever drop?

I remember those snippets that came out that were fantastic. What happened? Did I just miss it?
laugh.gif

all these guys needa give up.

tru life-youre not droppin buddy
papoose-youre not droppin buddy
saigon-youre not droppin buddy
uncle murda-youre not droppin buddy

im sure yall can add to the list

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

^^^wasn't there a thread about this?? basically about rappers who missed their window of opportunity? I remember the whole star trak roster got namedlike 80 times
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Pretty much. Add Jae Millz, Ali Vegas, and every other "next best thing" rapper outta NY. No hate--just the truth. These dudes will nevermake major waves in the industry with ther music.

its coming, it was finally completed last month. so im hopeful it will come out during the spring/summer

lurkin2long wrote:

Pretty much. Add Jae Millz, Ali Vegas, and every other "next best thing" rapper outta NY. No hate--just the truth. These dudes will never make major waves in the industry with ther music.

Tru Life and Uncle Murder r on the Roc, which is jus Jay Z and Kanye.... (ask beans and free)

Papoose, Ali Vegas, and Sai aint gone drop until the make a hot lead single OR jus go completely commercial..... So jus mixtapes, blogs, and youtube videos 4alot of these cats

saigon come on baby was a hot song and video tho...if only he woulda had Jay cosign for him and do the remix video instead he might have got some more nationalbuzz.

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

saigon come on baby was a hot song and video tho...if only he woulda had Jay cosign for him and do the remix video instead he might have got some more national buzz.

a song like that WILL NOT get u a national buzz... thats y yall east coast dudes cant get nowhere in the game... #$$% like that and hey big spender are notmade for people outside the tri state area... in the famous words of that black !*% african dude from next friday and comic view..."I cant get jiggy witthis #$$%!"

i never said i would two step in da club to it...i'm jus sayin a song like dat could have some ppl goin hey who's that guy on da song wit jay-z wit dahot beat?

some of you are the same __'s who was hating on Joe Budden before he dropped MM2 or MM3...i see you _
laugh.gif

i never said i would two step in da club to it...i'm jus sayin a song like dat could have some ppl goin hey who's that guy on da song wit jay-z wit da hot beat?
I don't even mean dancin to it... I mean just bumpin it in the whip or whatever... the rest of the world aint bumpin that @#%#...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i never said i would two step in da club to it...i'm jus sayin a song like dat could have some ppl goin hey who's that guy on da song wit jay-z wit da hot beat?
I don't even mean dancin to it... I mean just bumpin it in the whip or whatever... the rest of the world aint bumpin that @#%#...

If you listen to Saigon, he really isn't for everybody to listen too. I was playing him for my roomate as we
pimp.gif
, and I realized how much of Saigon's lyrics were probably flying past him. I asked him what he thought and he said "he took my thoughts away". He wasn't able to keep up with the story because Saigon is at heart a NYrapper. How do people who didn't grow up in NY in the 80' and 90's feel about Saigon? Opinions

Back
Top Bottom