Did Saigon's CD ever drop?

Originally Posted by chozin87

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

i never said i would two step in da club to it...i'm jus sayin a song like dat could have some ppl goin hey who's that guy on da song wit jay-z wit da hot beat?
I don't even mean dancin to it... I mean just bumpin it in the whip or whatever... the rest of the world aint bumpin that @#%#...

If you listen to Saigon, he really isn't for everybody to listen too. I was playing him for my roomate as we
pimp.gif
, and I realized how much of Saigon's lyrics were probably flying past him. I asked him what he thought and he said "he took my thoughts away". He wasn't able to keep up with the story because Saigon is at heart a NY rapper. How do people who didn't grow up in NY in the 80' and 90's feel about Saigon? Opinions
You saying that actually makes me feel good. Not in a messed up way but it just feels illy to be one of those to grasp dudes lyrics.
pimp.gif

i grasp his lyrics... the point is i dont b bumpin that east coast +!%% and neither does the rest of the world... not like that... those types of artists arentmeant to blow up like that...

Back
Top Bottom